Omg, OMG
besip
Mar 23 2010, 04:12 PM
GMC:er
i still have problem with my hands mad.gif maybe some of you remember me...i was not here long time becouse i was move from usa back to europe.....i still feel the crappy numles somethime needle and mostly tired on my hand and fingers..they allready try to give me rehabilitation by masaging my back and neck area but without bigest help..also emg test show them clear result with my nerves....
but my hands after year still doing bad......its like 24 hour of stiffness every day..somethime i feel like ooooo i going better and next hour or day or - weekend the power of stiffness is back.....next for me is - deuterium magnetic resonance of my neck mellow.gif but i belive the problem with my hands gonna be simple if the doctors finaly find out what is going on....the problem is i just complicate person for doctors..

the good thing is my guitar finaly arive after almost 6 months from usa to my country and i will see them soon rolleyes.gif

hope i be fine soon becouse i wana be ready to train for percentage and no just when my stifness be down

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 23 2010, 04:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
Aw. A friend of mine also have some problems with his hands, and the doctors have no idea whats wrong... I hope you're hands will be good to go soon smile.gif and congratulations on your guitar biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Mar 23 2010, 06:46 PM
Instructor
this breaks my heart.. every time i hear something like this i feel just too lucky to have everything ok.
i don't really know you man, but with all my heart i really hope everything will be fine with ur hands!

in the meanwhile, why don't you learn how to sing? art can be healing you know smile.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 23 2010, 08:28 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Hi, good to see you again!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 23 2010, 08:41 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Besip, long time no see smile.gif
I was wondering where you've been...

I'm really soory to hear you still have problems with your hands sad.gif
I wish you well, and hope you get better soon!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 23 2010, 10:19 PM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Mar 23 2010, 07:41 PM) *
Besip, long time no see smile.gif
I was wondering where you've been...

I'm really soory to hear you still have problems with your hands sad.gif
I wish you well, and hope you get better soon!

+1. I hope that they find out what's wrong soon mate!!
smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 24 2010, 02:55 AM
Instructor
Hey man of course I remember you. You were telling that story long ago about your finger trouble. I wish you all good with that. When you're in need for some playing or fun remember this site smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 25 2010, 01:55 AM
Instructor
Sorry to hear you are still having troubles with fingers Besip. I hope in time these problems will go away completely. Take care man! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
besip
Mar 25 2010, 10:45 AM
thanks all cool.gif

hope i will be soon again 1 of many hard training members on gmc

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Fran
Mar 25 2010, 12:13 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Sorry to hear Besip sad.gif

I too wish you find a solution to the problem real soon!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 25 2010, 09:59 PM
Instructor
I hope you find your way to artistic expression!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
aiki boy
Mar 25 2010, 11:16 PM
QUOTE (besip @ Mar 25 2010, 02:45 AM) *
thanks all cool.gif

hope i will be soon again 1 of many hard training members on gmc
Did you say that you had the nerves tested, and the tests showed no problems? If so, most likely you are having nerve entrapment issues due to soft tissue abnormalities. I'm a therapeutic massage therapist and I routinely deal with these types of problems. As a guitarist myself, I know that many muscles in the arms, neck, and chest area can cause symptoms such as this. Look for a massage therapist, physical therapist or a chiropractor that is trained in ART, (Active Release Techniques) in your area and have then check it out.

Goodluck, Tom

+Quote Post
besip
Mar 26 2010, 01:20 PM
QUOTE (aiki boy @ Mar 25 2010, 06:16 PM) *
Did you say that you had the nerves tested, and the tests showed no problems? If so, most likely you are having nerve entrapment issues due to soft tissue abnormalities. I'm a therapeutic massage therapist and I routinely deal with these types of problems. As a guitarist myself, I know that many muscles in the arms, neck, and chest area can cause symptoms such as this. Look for a massage therapist, physical therapist or a chiropractor that is trained in ART, (Active Release Techniques) in your area and have then check it out.

Goodluck, Tom

thanks i all ready has done some therapeutic massage but without result..will se my neurology doctor was send my blood for some kind of rheumatological testing and next week i will go for magnetic resonance of my neck area..so will se
thanks for your all tips man
Rene

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:19 AM