New domain - new site!!!
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 14 2006, 07:31 PM
GMC Founder
...In case anyone missed it! biggrin.gif

That's right - I have been working day and night to make the masterclass into a "real" site. Don't know if I am there yet - at least we are on the way!

Any bugs/problem/broken link report is mostly welcome!

rock on GMC:ers..

/Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Jun 15 2006, 01:32 PM
GMC:er
Kris It looks real good & very profesional mate well done!

I like it alot you really have put some time into it! I am currently working on the revamp to my company web site so i know how difficult web design can be.! Glad to see freelicks continuing to grow and your still not a year old right?
The only annoying bug with the last master class site that i had was the sign in bit. You used to have to sign in then when i click a page for a class i would have to re-enter all my details. Effectivly signing in twice! and of cause you cannot save the password and log on details within firefox or explorers "remember password" feature.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 15 2006, 02:43 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks! smile.gif

QUOTE (BollyRotten)
The only annoying bug with the last master class site that i had was the sign in bit. You used to have to sign in then when i click a page for a class i would have to re-enter all my details. Effectivly signing in twice!

Is this still a problem for anyone?

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Jun 15 2006, 03:37 PM
Just tried it again and it still does it. i click the masterclass on the freelicks main page. then when i want to view a lesson I click on say page 1 of Slash improv. The window then pops up to sign in. so sign in page loads then another slightly smaller box appears and asks you for the login again.

:think

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 15 2006, 04:44 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (BollyRotten)
Just tried it again and it still does it. i click the masterclass on the freelicks main page. then when i want to view a lesson I click on say page 1 of Slash improv. The window then pops up to sign in. so sign in page loads then another slightly smaller box appears and asks you for the login again.

:think

That happens with firefox - view GMC with internet explorer. (Hopefully I can get someone to solve this for me in the future..)

K

+Quote Post
sanders4617
Jun 15 2006, 08:29 PM
It works fine for me with Firefox.. :-/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tank
Jun 16 2006, 10:44 AM
GMC Veteran
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl)
...In case anyone missed it! biggrin.gif

That's right - I have been working day and night to make the masterclass into a "real" site. Don't know if I am there yet - at least we are on the way!

Any bugs/problem/broken link report is mostly welcome!

rock on GMC:ers..

/Kris

Congratulations mate, the new site looks absolutely great! smile.gif

+Quote Post
rhys
Jun 17 2006, 12:43 PM
Should have just asked, I get paid to design websites biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 18 2006, 04:36 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (rhys)
Should have just asked, I get paid to design websites biggrin.gif

Well then maybe we could discuss some kind of deal for the future! smile.gif

+Quote Post
rhys
Jun 18 2006, 07:32 PM
Sure, let me know.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:46 PM