Playing In A Band-whats Your Experience ?, So much fun or too much stress ? Whats your experience
ItSME3
Feb 1 2013, 01:06 PM
GMC:er
are you all playing in a band ? Taking it seriously or just for fun. I know the professionals here will definitely have a different approach to rehearsals and practicing the songs you play with your band. However for some its just about the fun !

What is your experience, band practice regimen or general band ethics ?

I played in some bands on and off and it was always only for the fun of it because I am not a musician. Anyway I really need to go to the band cave once in a while and rock out. Its just such a great balancing factor.

My current band is some kind of power pop outfit and we have a lot of fun but rarely find the time to practice or play live. Since we are all ok with that (and got no ambitions other than jamming, writing songs and once in a while play out and show-cast our songs -- if we think they are worthy enough and don't make listeners ears bleed too much) we are a pretty happy bunch of guys with a hobby.

We often got a turnout of about 100 people which is enough and never ceases to surprise us.

So lets hear your band experience !!!

One of our original songs played at a recent gig. I am the guy on the right with the black strat (playing through a Rat modded Blackheart litte giant)

also post some vids from shows you played

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ItSME3: Feb 1 2013, 05:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- ItSME3   Playing In A Band-whats Your Experience ?   Feb 1 2013, 01:06 PM
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:13 PM