2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Very Sick.. Any Doctors Around?
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Sep 12 2009, 06:40 PM
Jazz Instructor
too much guitar playing! smile.gif
typical symptoms!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
matt r
Sep 12 2009, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
you know, i actually had the almost same symptoms last year...... the flu was going around and i had never had it so i figured whatever.... i started to get sick on a thursday and then went out on the weekend.... in chem class on monday i almost passed out... limped over to the infirmary; they wouldnt let me leave for a few hours because i basically passed out in the waiting room.... but yeah it was the flu i was sick for a few weeks, didnt leave my bed for three days couldnt eat or drink and everytime i coughed i would dry heave.... but i woudl suggest to try and eat and drink as much as you can keep down.. half of my sickness was lack of nutrition

good luck man i've been there and definitely have someone watching out for you

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Sep 14 2009, 07:23 AM
GMC:er
/edit: removed

This post has been edited by blindwillie: Sep 14 2009, 07:43 AM

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:17 PM