Parker Guitars
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2008, 03:34 PM
GMC:er
Hey Kris,

I have a Parker Nitefly M and absolutely love the guitar. You can get a great range of sounds from Parker guitars. But my question is whether you have tried out the Parker P8E Acoustic guitar or any Parker acoustic guitars and what did you think of them? I'm really considering buying one but I can't try one out before I play it. However I have never disliked a Parker guitar. According to Guitarist they are amazing acoustic instruments

Cheers,
Paul

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 14 2008, 11:39 PM
GMC Founder
I haven't but I sure would like! biggrin.gif I would also like to try Parker's telecatser-looking guitar.

The number one feature of my Parker guitar is it's playability - I haven't yet tried a guitar that is easier to bend with and do all sorts of tricks with!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:42 AM