Hey Stockholmare
blindwillie
May 24 2007, 08:59 AM
GMC:er
Is there any guitarshop in the area of Karlaplan, Hötorget or Slussen/Götgatsbacken? I'm moving around in those areas today so I want some options.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
May 24 2007, 11:41 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Just take a stroll at Görgatsbacken, you'll find one.

At Hötorget there's a musicstore down my the gate area towards the tube. Don't know if they have a lot of guitars though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 24 2007, 12:41 PM
Nice, thanks. I strolled around Hötorget yesterday evening looking for that one but couldn't find it. I should have gone down the stairs to the tube then? I think there was one on Drottninggatan by Sergels Torg before but it was gone now. Götgatsbacken will be perfect. Thanks.

--------------------

Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
MickeM
May 24 2007, 01:15 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I can't rember a music store at Drottninggatan... will probably be an "aha, just ja" later on :-)
Förstärkardoktorn used to be at Vasagatan by the train station before if I remember well. Great location but they moved to Friedhemsplan.

But hey... Karlaplan you say... I'm not good with buses but if you take the blue bus from Karlaplan towards Odenplan you could step off at the first stop on Odenplan and you have Jam right around the cornerer. I havn't been there since they rebuilt the place, it's supposed to be quite big now.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 24 2007, 02:10 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ May 24 2007, 02:15 PM) *
I can't rember a music store at Drottninggatan... will probably be an "aha, just ja" later on :-)
Förstärkardoktorn used to be at Vasagatan by the train station before if I remember well. Great location but they moved to Friedhemsplan.

But hey... Karlaplan you say... I'm not good with buses but if you take the blue bus from Karlaplan towards Odenplan you could step off at the first stop on Odenplan and you have Jam right around the cornerer. I havn't been there since they rebuilt the place, it's supposed to be quite big now.

Great, thanks. Im done here around 17:00 and I have an appointment later on at Götgatan so time is a bit limited, I have to pick one so Götgatan it is then. smile.gif If I had more time I would have liked to go to Jam too. I'll keep them in mind for the next time.

I grew up in Stockholm, moved when I was 20 and I'm close to 50 now. I refuse to do the math but a quick estimate says it's been a loong time. As I remember it it was a record/musicstore combined, just up the stairs from "Plattan". A bit old fashioned, "classy" feeling to it. Might remember it wrong.

--------------------

Ibanez 2550z

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:57 PM