3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
What Was Your First Guitar?, pictures if possible!
twist
Aug 9 2009, 09:52 PM
GMC:er
Well my first guitar was an ibanez western guitar. I dont know which model but it was black/green colored, very dark. I then traded it for my real baby, my first and only electric guitar, a Charvel Model 3DR. Since there are not so many good pictures of this model on the net i decided to make a 3D Rendering of it, the color is a bit off, but near to the original smile.gif Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
rivers just happen

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Aug 10 2009, 05:39 AM
My first guitar was a Pearl River Acoustic that i now use as a flower pot tongue.gif xD
My first electric was a sucky Cort tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Aug 10 2009, 04:26 PM
Instructor
I had an old and cheap acoustic guitar which was impossible to tune properly. I learned all the basic chords on that one and even some simple solos

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 10 2009, 04:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
Won't post mine! Too embarrasing! tongue.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
twist
Aug 11 2009, 01:37 AM
i took a pictur of mine, so you can now judge the real color smile.gif

Attached Image

Well, actually its a lot darker in reality, the flash messes up the color... Oh and the little hole just above the volume knob is the old position of the volume knob, the pre owner didnt like it there so he had it changed. I think its better that way.

This post has been edited by twist: Aug 11 2009, 01:51 AM

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Aug 11 2009, 03:40 AM
Yall should love this story. My first guitar was a fender rip off that was broke by KISS in one of their concerts. I meet a guy that worked the show who brought it home. The neck was broke and held in place by the strings. I paid 35 USD for it. It took me a month or so to find a cheap guitar to steal the neck from. I never bought strings for it, I used the one that came on it, I played it for months before I figured out,,, this did not work like a real guitar. There was NO intonation of any kind. But after getting a brand new Hondo guitar (Not much better lol) I put the notes on the old KISS with tape and paper. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Aug 11 2009, 03:47 AM

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 11 2009, 10:13 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
My first guitar was a acoustic one bought second hand from street musician in Prague smile.gif I'll try to get a photo of that one...My first electric was a Chester stratocaster copy...Pretty "bad" instrument considering quality of make, comfortably (action from hell) etc...

Here is the pic:

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1424/img00002mj8.jpg

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:37 PM