Remember Login ?
Santitv
Mar 21 2009, 12:52 PM
GMC:er
Hello friends.
I have a problem when i see the videos .
I have to login 2 o 3 times during the day , or when i search another video .
Is there an option to be automatically logged in each time i visit the web?

Thank you wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Mar 28 2009, 10:30 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Santitv @ Mar 21 2009, 12:52 PM) *
Hello friends.
I have a problem when i see the videos .
I have to login 2 o 3 times during the day , or when i search another video .
Is there an option to be automatically logged in each time i visit the web?

Thank you wink.gif

Yes i have the same problem... its quite annoying, i was waiting to see if it was going to
get fixed, but its still doing it

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 31 2009, 05:28 PM
GMC Founder
This hasn't been fixed because we cannot recreate it... Can you give us any hints as to when this happens?

Is it when you go from an old type lesson to a new one? Or maybe when use the bookmark tab?
Does it always happen consistently or just sometimes?How many other people are experiencing this?

edit - I have managed to recreate one now (and I have reported it!). It happens if you first log in to your bookmarks and then into a lesson. This means I have to specify the login twice.

If anyone can be comehow be asked for the login yet another time I would appreciating hearing about it - thanks!:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 2 2009, 01:26 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 31 2009, 06:28 PM) *
edit - I have managed to recreate one now (and I have reported it!). It happens if you first log in to your bookmarks and then into a lesson. This means I have to specify the login twice

This has now been fixed! smile.gif Thanks again for reporting - also if anyone still gets asked for the login twice I would appreciating hearing about it - thanks! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:58 AM