> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Modern Metal Collaboration
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2011, 08:10 AM
Instructor
Alright guys, check this out!

This is my very first collaboration biggrin.gif so, I am counting on everyone here on making this an awesome experience tongue.gif

I called it like this because it uses the track from 'Metal Metrics #1' and here's the important stuff that you should know:

Tempo: 115 BPM
Key: C minor
Scales: C Aeolian/ C Minor Pentatonic
Backing track - attached at the bottom of the post

Upload your takes here please, one with the backing one with the solo only - you know the drill wink.gif. The video takes can be sent through rapidshare/ yousendit or www.transfer.ro, to my official GMC email adress: [email protected]

Please let me know you sent stuff through the methods above, by writing in this thread!

It doesn't really matter how your guitar is tuned, as long as you stick to the before mentioned scales.

You can solo wherever you wish and for how long you wish smile.gif I am expecting everyone to participate regardless of their playing level - don't forget, collabs have to be fun biggrin.gif so let's have it!!

A good deadline would be August, the 3rd, Wednesday!

Let's ROCK!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jul 3 2011, 08:10 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Modern_Metal_Track.mp3 ( 1.58MB ) Number of downloads: 523

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jul 3 2011, 08:14 AM
Tone Seeker
Mr. Lupu This is awesome ! Count me in !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2011, 08:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Jul 3 2011, 07:14 AM) *
Mr. Lupu This is awesome ! Count me in !

Excellent mate! biggrin.gif welcome aboard!

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jul 3 2011, 04:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
That's awesome Cosmin smile.gif Count me in also! smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 3 2011, 06:57 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Cool stuff, I'm in!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
K1R
Jul 3 2011, 07:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm in!! Loved the lesson, so it will be a pleasure to solo over it's backing)

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2011, 09:25 PM
Instructor
Awesome guys!! Can't wait for your takes biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TylerT
Jul 3 2011, 11:03 PM
Guitar Hero
Sick backing haha, im in FO' SHO tongue.gif

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 4 2011, 07:17 AM
GMC:er
Killer Colalbs Back to Back! Coming off Ben's and now this! How cool is it that these things are coming fast and freaky down the pipe! Can not wait to cut loose over this rythm. It RAAAWWWWWKKKKKSSSS!

Todd

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 4 2011, 08:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 4 2011, 06:17 AM) *
Killer Colalbs Back to Back! Coming off Ben's and now this! How cool is it that these things are coming fast and freaky down the pipe! Can not wait to cut loose over this rythm. It RAAAWWWWWKKKKKSSSS!

Todd

The honor is all mine Mr. Simpson biggrin.gif welcome aboard the 'SS Wall Demolition Squad' biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2011, 12:04 PM
Instructor
hey everyone! How is the take creation going so far? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
K1R
Jul 9 2011, 12:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 9 2011, 02:04 PM) *

My take will be ready today or tomorrow. I just waited for day off to start it smile.gif

--------------------

Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2011, 01:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (K1R @ Jul 9 2011, 11:56 AM) *
My take will be ready today or tomorrow. I just waited for day off to start it smile.gif

biggrin.gif:D:D can't wait to see this happening biggrin.gif I'm really excited about my first collab biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 9 2011, 04:41 PM
Learning Roadie
COSMIN! ohmy.gif How did I miss this thread?! blink.gif You know I'm in! Especially since I practice on this lesson from time to time. wink.gif Since I'm familiar with it already, I think it will be perfect for me. I'll give it my best. smile.gif

Brandon

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jul 9 2011, 05:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Cos-man! I'd really like to participate in this one. I don't listen much to this type of music, so at the moment I'm drawing a complete blank on what to play over this backing.. but who knows, perhaps that's just a good thing, being unbiased. cool.gif

H4H

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2011, 05:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Jul 9 2011, 03:41 PM) *
COSMIN! ohmy.gif How did I miss this thread?! blink.gif You know I'm in! Especially since I practice on this lesson from time to time. wink.gif Since I'm familiar with it already, I think it will be perfect for me. I'll give it my best. smile.gif

Brandon

haaa! Most excellent!!

QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Jul 9 2011, 04:03 PM) *
Hey Cos-man! I'd really like to participate in this one. I don't listen much to this type of music, so at the moment I'm drawing a complete blank on what to play over this backing.. but who knows, perhaps that's just a good thing, being unbiased. cool.gif

H4H

Go for it mate! I'm sure you can come up with something very original! It's always like this, for me at least, when I have to tackle something I haven't dealt with before biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 9 2011, 07:12 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 9 2011, 06:04 AM) *

I"m actually trying it with my Classical guitar as an accoustic solo but by the time I record it could be anything, or everything I've written for it smile.gif

+Quote Post
K1R
Jul 9 2011, 08:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
As I promised, here is my take biggrin.gif

With backing
Without backing
Video

--------------------

Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2011, 08:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (K1R @ Jul 9 2011, 07:30 PM) *
As I promised, here is my take biggrin.gif

With backing
Without backing
Video

Haa! Congrats mate! The first take for this Collab has been officially posted! Nice choice of melodies! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jul 19 2011, 04:57 PM
Hey Mr. Cosmin, here is my take, it's my first real collab as well!

Unfourtunately i couldn´t record myself because i have a crapy camera, and if i' had recorded it the sound would be awful.

Hope you like it guys

Nahuel- "el fortinero"

with backing: Attached File  cosmin.wav ( 11.63MB ) Number of downloads: 324

no backing:Attached File  cosminsolo_01.wav ( 11.63MB ) Number of downloads: 221

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:19 AM