Cool Nature Pictures
Ben Higgins
Dec 8 2012, 08:29 PM
Instructor
Here's a handful of some nice pics of wildlife in northern Europe. Check out the ice encrusted trees in Finland !

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/photos/the-long-j...1966944503.html

And those little swans ! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 9 2012, 04:41 AM
Learning Roadie
And I'll bet the muskox listens to metal! \m/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 9 2012, 05:03 AM
GMC:er
Eh i really liked the 2º and 6º pic!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Bossie
Dec 9 2012, 09:37 AM
GMC:er
Beautifull pics !!...the owl reminds me of an incident that happent two years ago.
I was riding my motorcycle at night and suddenly an owl came falling straight into my headlight..it was like a rock hit me!
Ofcours the poor creature didn't survive and i looked like a mass murderer covered in blood...weird anekdote that! huh.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Dec 9 2012, 10:16 AM
Learning Tone Master
Some goodies in there.

QUOTE (Bossie @ Dec 9 2012, 09:37 AM) *
Beautifull pics !!...the owl reminds me of an incident that happent two years ago.
I was riding my motorcycle at night and suddenly an owl came falling straight into my headlight..it was like a rock hit me!
Ofcours the poor creature didn't survive and i looked like a mass murderer covered in blood...weird anekdote that! huh.gif

Ouch!

This owl is a Great Grey Owl (Strix Nebulosa), by the way. And the swan is a Whooper Swan (Cygnus Cygnus).

I don't know about the deer. Anyone?

This post has been edited by HungryForHeaven: Dec 9 2012, 10:19 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 9 2012, 11:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 9 2012, 03:41 AM) *
And I'll bet the muskox listens to metal! \m/

I think you're right.. he's got the horns for it ! biggrin.gif

Look how peaceful he looks, though smile.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Dec 9 2012, 11:03 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 9 2012, 11:01 AM) *
Look how peaceful he looks, though smile.gif

And you don't? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 9 2012, 11:05 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Dec 9 2012, 09:16 AM) *
I don't know about the deer. Anyone?

I won't pretend to have deer knowledge so I did a quick search. There's 6 species of deer found in Britain and only Red Deer and Roe Deer are native.

Hard to tell with the pic, can't see if it has any spotted markings of the Fallow deer. Most likely Red or Roe Deer. smile.gif

P.S. Good bird knowledge cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:56 AM