Warhammer: Age Of Reckoning
VinceG
Jul 12 2008, 03:36 AM
GMC:er
While browsing for Warhammer related stuff, I stumble upon a news that EA is releasing an online community like WoW, but in a Warhammer form called Age Of Reckoning. The sides will be split in two: Order with classes like Dwarves, Empire and High Elves;Destruction with classes like Greenskins (orcs and goblins), Chaos, and Dark Elves.

I for one is kind of excited about this release. I'm not the biggest of all gamers, in fact I abandoned gaming when I started making amateur movies/music videos/ and playing guitar, but I was always a fan of the Warhammer RTS and books and how badass all the characters are, especially Chaos. I also like how the world of Warhammer is kinda similar to the world that Tolkien made, especially the conspiracy of the Chaos leader looking like a Nazgul. Anyways, enough of my blabbering, anyone else excited about this new sensation on the MMO world?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by VinceG: Jul 12 2008, 03:37 AM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 12 2008, 04:41 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jul 11 2008, 09:36 PM) *
While browsing for Warhammer related stuff, I stumble upon a news that EA is releasing an online community like WoW, but in a Warhammer form called Age Of Reckoning. The sides will be split in two: Order with classes like Dwarves, Empire and High Elves;Destruction with classes like Greenskins (orcs and goblins), Chaos, and Dark Elves.

I for one is kind of excited about this release. I'm not the biggest of all gamers, in fact I abandoned gaming when I started making amateur movies/music videos/ and playing guitar, but I was always a fan of the Warhammer RTS and books and how badass all the characters are, especially Chaos. I also like how the world of Warhammer is kinda similar to the world that Tolkien made, especially the conspiracy of the Chaos leader looking like a Nazgul. Anyways, enough of my blabbering, anyone else excited about this new sensation on the MMO world?

sounds really cool. I wish they would make a mmorpg of the .hack// series that would be awesome!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:54 PM