Amp For Pod Xt Live
daronmalakian666
Oct 29 2008, 11:46 PM
GMC:er
Hello ,

i'm new here , i'm Belgian and sorry for my bad English smile.gif

I am registered on this site and I see much users of the pod xt live

I one of them but I a peavey bandit 112, is this has would like to buy well? if not if I were to change which amplifier I will have to take? (small budget for the moment)

thank you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by daronmalakian666: Oct 29 2008, 11:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 30 2008, 12:24 AM
Instructor
I didn't understand very well mate, sorry, do you have Peavey Bandit and wanna buy a new one? How much is your budget?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
daronmalakian666
Oct 30 2008, 12:45 AM
I want a pod xt live, and I have a bandit 112

I want to know if sound quality will be well with live pod XT + peavey 112? or then I must buy another amplifier?

my budget is 250 euros

This post has been edited by daronmalakian666: Oct 30 2008, 12:45 AM

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 30 2008, 12:55 AM
Instructor
I think it would be good with Peavey, no need to change to amp, specially for 250e - you won't get much better sound. The real upgrade would be to some kind of good tube amp.

Also that POD doesn't work best with guitar amp, it works best when plugged into hi quality monitors, so if you have those, it would probably be better to use the POD that way.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 30 2008, 12:57 AM
Instructor
With Pod XT you can get tons of different sounds. The amp doesn't really matter because you are already using amp simulation from your POD so you can experiment with the Pod settings to get what you want. If your amp works ok like this, it should work well with your Pod as well.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
kivler
Oct 30 2008, 01:06 AM
I use the pod xt live in church I plug into the P.A .When I play outdoors I use a crate 212 combo mic`d into PA. I have no complaints on either set-up. the only recomendation is 2 + speakers. it allows some effects to ping pong smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 30 2008, 02:14 AM
Instructor
As Emir said , with Pod XT Live you don't need an awesome amp.
Pod has virtually everything built in it and you can change the settings of amps and sounds in it.
The best pedal out there for sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:54 PM