Ngd: Xbox In My Rack On Casters
Todd Simpson
Jun 24 2014, 01:48 AM
GMC:er
I got a spiff new mini rack on casters!!! I LOVE Racks on wheels!!! I will never go back smile.gif Put the xbox in for good measure. If I can't stuff it in a rack, I just have no room for it in my life smile.gif
Anyone else love racking up gear?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mith
Jun 24 2014, 07:12 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I love my rack gear. I even got my PC rack mounted in a old server computer rack case. Jus treplaced all the fans with silent ones and now its a quiet PC with insane amounts of room for storage. Tho its funny as soon as something is rack mounted it costs more

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 25 2014, 01:37 PM
GMC:er
Very true!!! smile.gif I paid the price personally and found out later with the DIGITECH GSP1101. I thought it was a rack mounted GNX3/4, but nope, it's a rack mounted RP series which has distortions that I can't abide. The unit, with controller, was nearly a THOUSAND BUX and is a racked up version of a unit that cots about $400.

I got great deals on the rack mounted storage though in this rack. $100 for the bottom unit then added my own drives. $100 each for the GLYPH drives above that. They are on a rack tray and held on by industrial velcro instead of being screwed in so that I can still keep them portable if needed for shuttling data around smile.gif

QUOTE (Mith @ Jun 24 2014, 02:12 AM) *
I love my rack gear. I even got my PC rack mounted in a old server computer rack case. Jus treplaced all the fans with silent ones and now its a quiet PC with insane amounts of room for storage. Tho its funny as soon as something is rack mounted it costs more

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:00 AM