3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Lucid Dreaming
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 1 2007, 05:11 PM
GMC:er
Does anybody else have lucid dreams ever. I have dreams that I can control what I'm doing and dreams that are highly annoying where I dream I get out of bed and play guitar and send texts on my phone. Then I will be awake and try and find my phone and it isn't where I left it in the dream but exactly where I left it before I went to bed. Also I have dreamt before I have texted someone from the bed to say I'd meet them somewhere at a certain time and I go there but they don't turn up and I phone them and I say like I said meet at so and so time and they never got any text.

It does my head in.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 1 2007, 05:19 PM
Lets go fishing!
No ive never had a Lucid dream before, I have read all about them. Sounds like alot of fun haveing free control over a dream!!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Robin
Dec 1 2007, 05:23 PM
Yeah man, I used to dream that I could fly, and I could control it! That was super funny laugh.gif

I have so many crazy dreams, some dreams I get are like crazy adventures, I can control what I'm doing. In these dreams I mostly dream scary things, really weird places, people and things, though this is stuff I have never experienced when being awake or seen in movies.

One time I dreamt that I got a little electric toy car, and when I woke up I went looking for it and I asked my dad where it was. It seemed so real sad.gif laugh.gif

I've had so many other freaky dreams, I dont have time to tell about all of them, and I dont think I can explain any of it that well.
It sure is funny to dream laugh.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 1 2007, 05:25 PM
I feel sorry for people who don't have dreams or can't remember them as they are damn cool a lot of the time. Also it's really weird but I tend to like have an archive of dreams that haven't ended when my alarm goes off and next time I go to bed one of the dreams will carry on from where it left off like going to a different chapter. I should keep writing them down when I wake up.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Robin
Dec 1 2007, 05:29 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 1 2007, 05:25 PM) *
I should keep writing them down when I wake up.

I've thought about that too. I wish I was good at drawing, then I could draw these weird places.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 1 2007, 05:35 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ive done that before, had a weird dream in a weird place, and drew it out. I got some crazy stuff! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 1 2007, 05:38 PM
Write it down and we shall try and dissect it. Don't go to a shrink, go to the GMC forum. Its free.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Robin
Dec 1 2007, 05:40 PM
Btw lately I've been dreaming alot about bears mellow.gif

I'm like 200 meters from my house and then I see a couple of bears stearing at me. Omfg its so scary, one time they were standing on our parking lot. Luckily every time I get saved somehow. biggrin.gif

I also dream about dinosaurs(jurassic park fan laugh.gif ), trolls and animals like rhinos etc. that are outside my house.

I actually had a troll friend in a dream once, he lived just outside our house in the woods. He was different, his nose wasnt long and pointy like the other evil trolls laugh.gif

And yes I can control what I do in all this laugh.gif

Damn I'm nuts.

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 1 2007, 05:35 PM) *
Ive done that before, had a weird dream in a weird place, and drew it out. I got some crazy stuff! laugh.gif

Cool! Post it here!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 1 2007, 05:41 PM
hahahaha trolls in the woods.

You made me do it! http://youtube.com/watch?v=cYl7WsZYmJA

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
Robin
Dec 1 2007, 05:42 PM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Dec 1 2007, 05:41 PM) *
hahahaha trolls in the woods.

Of course, I'm norwegian laugh.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 1 2007, 05:43 PM
Yea what does America has to offer....King Kong? It sux. I want trolls

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
Willie the pimp
Dec 1 2007, 06:03 PM
I had a dream of asking this girl out cool.gif ......then i found out i really never did it unsure.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 1 2007, 06:45 PM
happens alot to me, we were disscussing this like 2 days ago with my Philosophy teacher. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
chast
Dec 1 2007, 07:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Good Topic biggrin.gif
I just started "to learn" dreaming lucid (everybody can learn it), but till now I havent had a lucid dream sad.gif
I have some crazy dreams aswell without any sense, but I like dreaming, it is fun remembering some weird dreams the next day

This post has been edited by chast: Dec 1 2007, 07:45 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 1 2007, 10:34 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 1 2007, 05:11 PM) *
Does anybody else have lucid dreams ever.

I do, I've been practicing Lucid Dreaming for about two years now through WILD* and WBTB* methods. If you want to learn, check out www.LD4ALL.com . It's a great site with a forum that teaches you all about lucid dreaming. If you're interested, start a Dream Journal, and write down all dreams you remember. You'll soon start to remember many more dreams, much clearer. Every time I've had a Lucid Dream it was tons of fun, I could do whatever I wanted, and I usually ended up as either a professional guitarist or just someone with many many explosives.

WILD : Wake-Induced-Lucid-Dream
WBTB: Wake-Back-To-Bed

This post has been edited by Ayen: Dec 1 2007, 11:10 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 1 2007, 10:39 PM
The times I've had lucid dreams, I felt like I was trapped inside my mind...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 1 2007, 11:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Robin @ Dec 1 2007, 05:23 PM) *
Yeah man, I used to dream that I could fly, and I could control it! That was super funny laugh.gif

Maaan i had loads of those dreams about flying!! The funniest thing was -> it was more of an air-swimming! The moves i did with my legs and hands were 100% copy of swimming - it's just - it was in the air laugh.gif laugh.gif i miss those dreams so much now! sad.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 1 2007, 11:45 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Seen a few tv programs on it, must be great to be able to lucid dream, I either can only remember little snipets of my dreams or I dont remember them at all, sometimes I wake myself up laughing hysterically in my sleep I do it quite a lot! laugh.gif my wife finds it amusing and asks what I was dreaming about but I can never remember sad.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Robin
Dec 2 2007, 12:03 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 1 2007, 11:38 PM) *
Maaan i had loads of those dreams about flying!! The funniest thing was -> it was more of an air-swimming! The moves i did with my legs and hands were 100% copy of swimming - it's just - it was in the air laugh.gif laugh.gif i miss those dreams so much now! sad.gif

Haha biggrin.gif
I havent had those flying dreams in many years sad.gif

QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 1 2007, 11:45 PM) *
sometimes I wake myself up laughing hysterically in my sleep I do it quite a lot! laugh.gif my wife finds it amusing and asks what I was dreaming about but I can never remember sad.gif

Haha biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
chast
Dec 2 2007, 12:17 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ayen @ Dec 1 2007, 10:34 PM) *
I do, I've been practicing Lucid Dreaming for about two years now through WILD* and WBTB* methods. If you want to learn, check out www.LD4ALL.com . It's a great site with a forum that teaches you all about lucid dreaming. If you're interested, start a Dream Journal, and write down all dreams you remember. You'll soon start to remember many more dreams, much clearer. Every time I've had a Lucid Dream it was tons of fun, I could do whatever I wanted, and I usually ended up as either a professional guitarist or just someone with many many explosives.
WILD : Wake-Induced-Lucid-Dream
WBTB: Wake-Back-To-Bed

Thanks for the site smile.gif
I understand those guides better than the german ones I have read so far huh.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:09 AM