A Band That You Should Check!
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 14 2012, 04:28 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! How are you? I would like to introduce you to the Argentinian rock band Divididos... They are one of the biggest rock bands here in my country. You don't know them because they have Spanish lyrics but please give them a chance if you like great live Rock.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Mar 14 2012, 07:08 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
That was inspiring... love discovering new bands! I hear some strong "Achilles Last Stand" vibes off the first video. That would make for an awesome collab! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 14 2012, 08:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Mar 14 2012, 03:08 PM) *
That was inspiring... love discovering new bands! I hear some strong "Achilles Last Stand" vibes off the first video. That would make for an awesome collab! wink.gif

yeah! they have strong 70's influences! I'm glad to know that you like it! Check the other songs from this dvd called "Audio y Agua".

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
ChocolateTeddy
Mar 15 2012, 02:26 AM
GMC:er
that second video. impressed me. thats cool. I used to get my daily World music vids from IMF back when it was a station, no longer get the priviledge of that sad.gif thanks for introducing me to these guys!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 17 2012, 07:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ChocolateTeddy @ Mar 14 2012, 10:26 PM) *
that second video. impressed me. thats cool. I used to get my daily World music vids from IMF back when it was a station, no longer get the priviledge of that sad.gif thanks for introducing me to these guys!

No problem mate! They have many albums... check them all. This is an English lyric song from their first album

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 05:20 AM