Robert Randolph And The Family Band
Robin
Apr 22 2007, 03:25 PM
GMC:er
I found a CD of him and his band in my dads little CD collection, its called "Unclassified", a true masterpiece in my opinion. I put it on, and this is the best music I have heard in a LOOOOOOOOONG time. Then I come to think of the little modern vs old music discussion we had on the forum a while ago, and this is atleast 1 modern band that is totally kickass! It's truly amazing, absolutely wonderful.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f4zpzEIdoPc

This is from David Letterman show, I cant get enough of this song. I'm just saying it again, its amazing! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Apr 23 2007, 06:09 AM
wicked ass bassline!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Apr 23 2007, 06:30 AM
Yeah, I think I saw them open for Santana a couple years back. Pretty cool stuff from what I remember.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:02 PM