30 Pages V  « < 28 29 30  
Creativity Workout 1, Improve your composing skills!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 3 2017, 07:22 PM
Instructor
Ok friend! I think that we are ready for a new image.

Here we go:

Attached Image

PS: For the new students, please check the first post to know what to do: LINK

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 19 2017, 08:47 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I have an idea, I'm working on it tomorrow wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 20 2017, 03:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 19 2017, 04:47 PM) *
I have an idea, I'm working on it tomorrow wink.gif

Cool! I was thinking that the image scared everybody here!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 20 2017, 09:11 PM
Ok, here is my initial introduction. There is going to be some (hopefully) menacing guitar.

The families are happily waiting in the queue to go into the circus, the evil clown is creeping up on them behind the trees that stretch along the queue.

Headphones on, lights out!!
https://soundcloud.com/gmcphil-1/evil-clown-initial-work

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jun 20 2017, 10:10 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 21 2017, 07:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 20 2017, 05:11 PM) *
Ok, here is my initial introduction. There is going to be some (hopefully) menacing guitar.

The families are happily waiting in the queue to go into the circus, the evil clown is creeping up on them behind the trees that stretch along the queue.

Headphones on, lights out!!
https://soundcloud.com/gmcphil-1/evil-clown-initial-work

Now I'm scared Phil! biggrin.gif

That's brilliant, very cinematic, and it's a cool introduction for a guitar song. I hope to hear the full version soon.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 21 2017, 09:42 PM
Headphones on, lights out, volume UP UP UP (But not enough to damage your ears smile.gif )

Attached Image

https://soundcloud.com/gmcphil-1/evil-clown-in-progress

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jun 21 2017, 10:06 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 22 2017, 09:21 PM
OK, I tried to play some harmonic squeal things for effect in the rhythm guitar gaps but I couldn't make it work.

Here is the final piece. Not much guitar but it is what it is wink.gif I ran out of ideas rolleyes.gif

Headphones on, lights out, volume UP UP UP (But not enough to damage your ears smile.gif)

The families are happily waiting in the queue to go into the circus, the evil clown is creeping up on them behind the trees that stretch along the queue......................
Attached Image
https://soundcloud.com/gmcphil-1/evil-clown-final

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jun 24 2017, 07:32 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 22 2017, 10:28 PM
Instructor
John 5? Is that you?? haha.

This is totally killer Phil! Your guitar tone is killer! Rob Zombie would be proud, and the riff is great! I can imagine an enormous drum on this track! And also Rob's vocals. Have you ever heard his music?

This is a win mate. A win in your music journey. I've said many times, and I'll continue, you are very talented. Keep on making music.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 23 2017, 07:17 AM
Thanks Gab, that's made my day. I could also imagine big drums on it. If anyone wants to add drums please feel free to download and add, just to finish it off smile.gif I'm not good with drum software at the moment.

I know of John 5 and Rob Zombie but I'm not familiar with their work but I know they are held in high esteem so thank you for the compliment Gab smile.gif

Cheers

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jun 23 2017, 09:34 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 25 2017, 06:22 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 23 2017, 03:17 AM) *
Thanks Gab, that's made my day. I could also imagine big drums on it. If anyone wants to add drums please feel free to download and add, just to finish it off smile.gif I'm not good with drum software at the moment.

I know of John 5 and Rob Zombie but I'm not familiar with their work but I know they are held in high esteem so thank you for the compliment Gab smile.gif

Cheers

You are welcome mate! I'll work on some drums for this one this week. I'll be back when I have it.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 26 2017, 07:48 PM
Thanks Gab,

Take the path you feel with the drums, I was going to match the rhythm of the guitar with the bass drum or even kettle drums and leave the gaps as they are.

As I said, follow your heart wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 27 2017, 04:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 26 2017, 03:48 PM) *
Thanks Gab,

Take the path you feel with the drums, I was going to match the rhythm of the guitar with the bass drum or even kettle drums and leave the gaps as they are.

As I said, follow your heart wink.gif

I'll do! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 28 29 30
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:12 PM