Marshall Backbreaker
Mertay
Apr 2 2021, 08:14 AM
GMC:er
https://www.facebook.com/marshallamps/photo...58158389316917/

Bit late to notice it but had a lough smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 2 2021, 04:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 2 2021, 04:59 PM
GMC:er
I thought it was going to be that HUGE marshal power amp that I keep seeing in peoples racks. That thing is freaking HUGE and needs a tow truck to lug it about smile.gif Sounds great but just crazy to lug it about imho. Prices for these range from 1k to 3k used.

Attached Image

the facebook link is for this one. LIke many full size rigs it does look like a back breaker smile.gif I can remember lugging my half stack to gigs. Seemed fine at the time.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 2 2021, 11:11 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
April fool laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:54 PM