Overloud Thu Yearly Sale
Todd Simpson
Nov 25 2019, 07:57 PM
GMC:er
Every year about this time, overloud has a blowout sale. It's when I first bought my first copy of version Th1 years ago. The full version of THU is on sale for 159 Euro. which is half price.
https://overloud.com/shop
THU ROCK and THU METAL are only 49 euro

https://overloud.com/shop/product/210
I do love overloud have used it for years. If you are looking for an xmas gift for yourself, bam! smile.gif If you do buy it, please do share your custom presets in our Overloud preset vault!
*FULL DISCLOSURE: I do not get any kick back from these sales. I just LOVE this plugin. I love Ibanez guitars as well and they still have not paid me anything nor sent me a guitar! Grumble grumble. But the heart wants what it wants smile.gif

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 25 2019, 08:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 25 2019, 09:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'll second that, I haven't switched my Helix on since getting TH-U. I got a great deal a few months ago, an Ebay seller had the "Best offer" option open so we negotiated and I got it for $183.99 (£145.00).

Well worth it, great UI imho and many great tones outta the bag.

You will need a computer with a bit of poke though wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 26 2019, 04:52 AM
GMC:er
I had the same reaction smile.gif Once I got THU I noticed that I never even reached for my 11 rack for recording purposes. Overloud actually sounded a bit better and had more options and flexibility. The amps are created with the folks who actually make the amps. Boutique Italian tube amps that sound great to start with. They didn't just pay them a fee to use the name. I've tried DV Mark tube amps and liked them but they are pricey. I'm happy to use the emulation.

You got a great deal on it. This is the only other time in the year that I see prices like that.

Todd

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 25 2019, 04:09 PM) *
I'll second that, I haven't switched my Helix on since getting TH-U. I got a great deal a few months ago, an Ebay seller had the "Best offer" option open so we negotiated and I got it for $183.99 (£145.00).

Well worth it, great UI imho and many great tones outta the bag.

You will need a computer with a bit of poke though wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:23 AM