2 Pages V  < 1 2  
A Bit On "satanism" As We Head Toward All Hallows Eve :)
Ben Higgins
Oct 26 2016, 08:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Oct 26 2016, 02:34 AM) *
Nazareth, also a band name.
70's rockers with one of the best album names and album covers ...

Yep, they did know how to catch the eye

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 26 2016, 02:54 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 25 2016, 10:49 PM) *
Also, in addition to all these supernatural links.... I own one of Nazareths old Marshall 4x12s. Pretty sure that symbolises something apocalyptic cool.gif

I would be lighting candles on that thing everyday.
*Does it have their name somewhere on it?

Any of you guys ever read this ... http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57913.T...minatus_Trilogy

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 26 2016, 03:44 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (klasaine @ Oct 26 2016, 02:54 PM) *
I would be lighting candles on that thing everyday.
*Does it have their name somewhere on it?

It does indeed smile.gif Its like they had a stencil kinda thing of the band name on the cab. I think it was probably sold with a load of gear after a tour or something into the local music shop network, Im only about 30 minutes away from their hometown. I wasnt all that bothered at the time I bought it, however over time Ive come to regard as one of the coolest things I own biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 26 2016, 04:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Oct 26 2016, 01:54 PM) *

Can't say I have, Ken. I've heard of R.A. Wilson but didn't realise he did fiction

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 26 2016, 05:43 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 26 2016, 08:04 AM) *
Can't say I have, Ken. I've heard of R.A. Wilson but didn't realise he did fiction

The best part is that some folks don't think it's 'fiction' ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 26 2016, 11:20 PM
Interesting reading.

Satan, that's nothing. On Halloween, imagine the sheer terror you would experience if you ran into these guys.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 27 2016, 08:51 AM
They are part of the "Sect" smile.gif

smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 26 2016, 06:20 PM) *
Interesting reading.

Satan, that's nothing. On Halloween, imagine the sheer terror you would experience if you ran into these guys.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 27 2016, 08:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 26 2016, 10:20 PM) *
Interesting reading.

Attached Image

Yep, they win

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 9 2016, 04:31 AM
Had to come back to this for the "CULT PUPPIES" smile.gif Hmm. Band Name!!! smile.gif

also, this seemed like the proper thread to share a BBC produced documentary on the rise of "Christian Hate Groups". If there ever was an actual "Devil", these folks would make him very happy for twisting the message of the man from Nazareth to such a degree that it's pure Evil.

Todd

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 27 2016, 03:57 PM) *
Yep, they win

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 9 2016, 04:51 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:21 AM