3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Poll: Should Political Topics Be Disallowed At Gmc?
Political discussion
Should political topic discussions be disallowed in the GMC forum?
Yes [ 10 ] ** [50.00%]
No [ 10 ] ** [50.00%]
Total Votes: 20

GeneT95
Nov 9 2016, 01:30 PM
GMC:er
I agree with Mertay. Now back to that darn picking study.....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Nov 9 2016, 01:58 PM
Learning Roadie
hooooo yeah !!!!

Cheers

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 9 2016, 02:24 PM
GMC Founder
My turn to post a youtube video. This one is biased, guaranteed

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 9 2016, 03:06 PM
He won fair and square.
Congratulations to the next U.S. president, Mr. Donald Trump.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 9 2016, 03:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 9 2016, 01:24 PM) *

Great playing there, Mr D! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 9 2016, 03:42 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 9 2016, 01:24 PM) *

That's why it's cool to be a musician. You can express more through notes than using a thousand words (and guess what....you can't create conflicts biggrin.gif ) wink.gif

Awesome playing Kris!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 9 2016, 05:45 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (klasaine @ Nov 9 2016, 06:06 AM) *
He won fair and square.

Way to step up and be a man Mr. Lasaine. You have had, and continue to have my respect sir.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 9 2016, 08:57 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks Ben and Monica, I needed to channel the shock. Talk about instant inspriation!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Nov 9 2016, 09:27 PM
QUOTE (klasaine @ Nov 9 2016, 09:06 AM) *
He won fair and square.

Congratulations Adolf on your appointment to the Chancellorship. Sorry that I am 83 years late on this.

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 9 2016, 02:57 PM) *
Thanks Ben and Monica, I needed to channel the shock. Talk about instant inspriation!

I liked your playing, it was nice.

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Nov 9 2016, 10:01 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
The "ad hitlerum" argument has been launched!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Nov 9 2016, 10:56 PM
Experienced Rock Star
The number of people I've seen openly sobbing today is like nothing I've ever seen in my lifetime. Everyone is feeling strong emotions right now, but sharing anger is not helpful to anyone at this time. Least of all yourself. You may not like the victor, but there's a higher ideal here that deserves our attention: respect the process and the outcome of that process. That's something that can unify us today, and unification is sorely needed right now.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Nov 10 2016, 02:36 AM
QUOTE (Rammikin @ Nov 9 2016, 04:56 PM) *
The number of people I've seen openly sobbing today is like nothing I've ever seen in my lifetime. Everyone is feeling strong emotions right now, but sharing anger is not helpful to anyone at this time. Least of all yourself. You may not like the victor, but there's a higher ideal here that deserves our attention: respect the process and the outcome of that process. That's something that can unify us today, and unification is sorely needed right now.

"Donald Trump didn't run to unify the country. That was the last thing he did. The country did not vote to be unified. This was not like a unity and all Americans coming together to be one common people with a vision. This was, there are some people that are gonna do this, and other people do that. It is very clear what we voted for. He did not mince words. And I cannot emphasize that enough. This is not -- he was not a unity candidate. It wasn't what he ran on. He didn't run on a typical Republican agenda."

We are not going to be a unified nation, Trump will continue to be a divisive leader, his Presidency will be no different than his political campaign. I would say that David McCullough is the best known American historian to the public. Here is a 3 minute video with his thoughts of what are the qualities by which a President is measured. Yes is it a video, but when I post a video it is by a well known and scholarly individual, renowned among the general public, not some obscure Internet wacko.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Nov 10 2016, 03:29 AM

+Quote Post
Stenchovdeth
Nov 10 2016, 11:20 AM
Please close and delete this thread.

--------------------

HUMANITY IS TEMPORARY || STRUGGLE IS FOREVER

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 10 2016, 12:12 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (fkalich @ Nov 9 2016, 10:27 PM) *
Congratulations Adolf on your appointment to the Chancellorship. Sorry that I am 83 years late on this.

Yeah no real need to go there again, the comparison has been discussed already.

I am closing this thread now. Who wants to start some new - bridge building - topics on our forum? smile.gif

QUOTE (fkalich @ Nov 9 2016, 10:27 PM) *
I liked your playing, it was nice.

thanks! wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:22 AM