Lesson Request: Moonspell
sigma7
May 11 2009, 02:42 AM
GMC:er
hey Lian, i recently started listening to this band and they know how to make an epic metal masterpiece. You might know Moonspell, if not they are great and ur style fits them perfectly. They have a lot of good rhythm patterns that i would like to learn. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35qETIGeMjw

-Alex

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 11 2009, 09:04 AM
Instructor
hey man, of course I know them! I will make a lesson based on them in early future.
just let some time ´cause I have many requests on the way!
thanks for request man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Vakian
May 13 2009, 10:56 PM
wow a lesson of moonspell would be awosome theyre on of my fav bands,and theyre from my country tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Vakian: May 13 2009, 10:59 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
creep
Jun 17 2009, 02:20 AM
I would love a Moonspell lesson as well!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:00 AM