Twibeard [ 3 ] ** [6.98%]
Fkalich [ 1 ] ** [2.33%]
Ballistic [ 8 ] ** [18.60%]
Total Votes: 43
Guests cannot vote 
Iluha
Feb 5 2008, 08:16 PM
GMC:er
Well, the first competiton is now officially over! thanks guys for participating!

and congratulations Robin for being the winner of the first GMC guitar competition! biggrin.gif

I wanted to make some kind of award, so here's a small banner you can put in you'r signature as a humble prize tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 5 2008, 08:22 PM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Feb 5 2008, 08:16 PM) *
Well, the first competiton is now officially over! thanks guys for participating!

and congratulations Robin for being the winner of the first GMC guitar competition! biggrin.gif

I wanted to make some kind of award, so here's a small banner you can put in you'r signature as a humble prize tongue.gif

Haha hurray. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Lots of interesting solos in this comp. I hope we can do more of this in the future biggrin.gif

Thanks for the price dude:D

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Feb 6 2008, 01:36 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 5 2008, 01:22 PM) *
Haha hurray. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Lots of interesting solos in this comp. I hope we can do more of this in the future biggrin.gif

Thanks for the price dude:D

Congrats Robin, looking forward for the next competition smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:32 PM