Tap/tuner Butonn Broken On Pod X3
eyestoeyes
Jul 26 2010, 12:53 PM
GMC:er
Hi,

Yestarday when I was going to tune my guitar on my Pod X3 Live something happened with the button. The foot switch that is.

I can press it down but I don´t hear the sound that the other buttons make, a litle click and the tuner doesn´t start.

I have read that theres something that can brake in the construction of these butons so I tried to open it to have a look. (I have no warranty since it was bought used).

Well the problem is that I can´t get it open. Theres screwes on the front and the back on a row but which other screws should be removed? Should the screws on the silver buttons/footswitches be removed?

Thanks for any help

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 8 2010, 06:37 PM
Instructor
If you have appropriate tools, you should remove all the screws you see. Try to widge the sides a bit, and see if they curve up. Follow the places where the board is attached and see if you can locate the screws.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:04 AM