Contest 2! Von Pick For Pic Of Your Home Studio!
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVE HOME STUDIO (Other than your own)
Select Which of These shold Win the Von Hotch Pick!
Phill66's Home Studio [ 1 ] ** [50.00%]
CAEL's Home Studio [ 1 ] ** [50.00%]
ADAMs Home Studio [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
Todd Simpson
Sep 4 2019, 03:59 PM
GMC:er
CONTEST RULES
1.)You CAN'T Vote for yourself
2.)One Pick of your choice is up for grabs These are the entire stock that reamin.
3.)Contest will be closed to new entries once e have more than a few to consider
3.)List any gear in your pic
--------------------

For our second contest, one free VonHotch Pick (The Production Version of the "Southern Cross" Donated by our own Phil!!!
Attached Image

or a the top voted picture of your home Studio smile.gif Here is my studios SEPT 2019.
Attached Image
It's prettySimpleMacbook Pro (logic X)Big Screen HDTVTwo Pair of Monitors
Eve Audio Sc203Kali Audio Lp6Klipsch 15inch 100 watt powered subIconnectivity 4+ Interface (Best studio Interface Ive ever used) Connects to two machines and two mobile deivices (ipad/phone)at the same timeGator rack (11 rack, mysanikov preamps)Randall 4x12

*No epensive studio furniture. Two sets of drawers on casters, one black set of shelves in the middle. Some folks spend 2, on their studio desk. I'm no one of those. I'd rather spend money on gear than furniture.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 18 2019, 10:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Phil66
Sep 4 2019, 04:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Todd,

Great idea these competitions but what's happening with the prizes? In the Gear As Art one, the winner was getting a full set, then Ken wins one and now this, unless you have a shed load has the prize changed for the Gear As Art comp?

Not that it's an issue, just nice to know tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:21 PM