Flock Web Browser
The Uncreator
May 9 2010, 05:28 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
http://flock.com/

Was wondering if anyone knew about this web browser. Its based around Firefox which I like, And made by the Netscape Navigator crew (yes they are still around laugh.gif ). Couple months ago, Firefox, Opera, IE, And Chrome were all giving me major problems so I gave this a try, And...

...I love it! It has not crashed on me once (In 5 months, which is good considering every other browser crashed at least once a week for me), its fast and has a nice design, and it loads videos on youtube in HD a lot quicker. 1080p videos on Chrome would take forever to load (15+ Minutes for a 4-5 minute video for me). Ewan Dobsons video for "Blood and Ice" which is just shy of 10:00, loads in flock in HD in just about 2:30 - 3:00, Which is excellent for me. And most videos I can stream in 720p without having to wait.

Of course, this is just my experience with it, thought some people might like to try it out though. let me know if you guys like/ have tried it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 10 2010, 07:29 PM
Instructor
well, Firefox has been good to me for quite a while, although it has crashed, it stands up on its feet again pretty quickly tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 11 2010, 02:58 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Just installed it and at first glance looks interesting. I like its features for connecting to facebook and gmail so far smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:34 PM