New Instructor Coming In... :), Looks like we are about get even more frequent updates...
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 5 2007, 07:47 PM
GMC Founder
Hey there!

I have recently been contacted by Gabriel Leopardi from Argentina. He is about to send me a first lesson! smile.gif

Have a look at sample clip:
Attached File  Leopardi_sample.AVI ( 4.22MB ) Number of downloads: 324

For those of you who aren't into shred - no worries, Gabriel, just like Pavel - seems to be a very versatile guitarist, check out his two bands:

www.purevolume.com/cirse (new metal/rock)

www.purevolume.com/digitalfear (progressive instrumental metal)

...so I am hoping we will get all sorts of lessons from him! That's all from me - he should be joining this thread soon.

Kristofer biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 5 2007, 08:57 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 5 2007, 10:47 AM) *
Hey there!

I have recently been contacted by Gabriel Leopardi from Argentina. He is about to send me a first lesson! smile.gif

Have a look at sample clip:
Attached File  Leopardi_sample.AVI ( 4.22MB ) Number of downloads: 324

For those of you who aren't into shred - no worries, Gabriel, just like Pavel - seems to be a very versatile guitarist, check out his two bands:

www.purevolume.com/cirse (new metal/rock)

www.purevolume.com/digitalfear (progressive instrumental metal)

...so I am hoping we will get all sorts of lessons from him! That's all from me - he should be joining this thread soon.

Kristofer biggrin.gif

This guys pretty "Sick" ( American Word wink.gif ).

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 5 2007, 09:18 PM
Instructor
Hi everyone! Thank you Kris for introducing me!

I’ll tell you some things about me…
I am 24 years old and I started playing the guitar at the age of 11.
I have studied Blues, Rock, Metal, Shred, Harmony, Improvisation with different guitar instructors and I continue studying.
I like all kinds of music from Beethoven to Pat metheny, from David Bowie to Dream Theater. My favourite guitar players are Sir Steve Vai, John Petrucci, Vinnie Moore, Zakk Wylde, Pat Metheny, Ritchie Kotzen and much more…

I had my first power/progressive metal band called “Damnation” at the age of 16 and we recorded a Lp in 1999 and two Eps.
Nowadays I have a band called “Cirse” (www.cirse.com.ar) and a side project called “Digital Fear Experiment”.

I’m also a sound engineer. I work in my own studio here in Argentina producing bands, recording and making music.

I’m woking on my first lesson and I hope that you enjoy it!!

Gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Pavel
Mar 5 2007, 09:22 PM
Instructor
Hey man, welcome! I see we have a couple of things in common: age of starting playing guitar - i also started with 11, and some of the influences!

Welcome again and have a good time!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Norven
Mar 6 2007, 04:36 PM
Welcome Gabriel, I am looking forward to your first lesson:)

--------------------
The Guitar may be the love of life.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 6 2007, 04:44 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Welcome Gabriel!

I see you're playing progressive metal. I'd love to see a few lesson on that, beginner up to pro biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2007, 06:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 6 2007, 12:44 PM) *
Welcome Gabriel!

I see you're playing progressive metal. I'd love to see a few lesson on that, beginner up to pro biggrin.gif

Yes!! I will work on it! I have been playing progresive metal for years and I really like it!!

Gabriel.-

QUOTE (Pavel @ Mar 5 2007, 05:22 PM) *
Hey man, welcome! I see we have a couple of things in common: age of starting playing guitar - i also started with 11, and some of the influences!

Welcome again and have a good time!

hey!! thank you Pavel!!! I've seen your lessons and they are very interesting!!

Keep on rockin'!!

Gabriel.-

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Mar 6 2007, 06:18 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Climate
Mar 6 2007, 08:00 PM
Welcome Gabriel, can't wait for your first lesson!

Hope you have fun being the new instructor biggrin.gif

- Charlie

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 7 2007, 02:28 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Maybe you could do a Dream Theater Lesson, that would be pretty sick
Dream Theater has some amazing riffage and awesome solos, a lesson on them would kick ass

+Quote Post
dogman
Mar 7 2007, 02:39 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 6 2007, 12:20 PM) *
Yes!! I will work on it! I have been playing progresive metal for years and I really like it!!
Gabriel.-

Hey buddy, glad to have you aboard.

the progressive stuff sounds great.
maybe you can turn us on to some stuff like Dream Theater Train of Thought and Rush Hemispheres
especially the old Lifeson

+Quote Post
chainsbroken
Mar 7 2007, 03:41 AM
Welcome Gabriel,
I look foward to seeing your first lesson.

--------------------
Deano

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:10 PM