Phoenix Wright Meets Metal
Socky42
Jan 31 2012, 01:27 AM
GMC:er

Hey guys, long time member of GMC, but due to lack of disposable income, haven't been subbed to GMC for some time rolleyes.gif
I just love the Phoenix Wright series, and decided to cover my favourite songs from it.

Lemme know what you think.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 31 2012, 02:16 PM
Instructor
This is cool. I've never heard of Pheonix Wright at all..

I like the tone and the rhythm guitars sound nice and warm. I would say you need to devote some practice time to improving your hand synchronisation.. that will go a long way to improving your overall playing smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 31 2012, 03:16 PM
Instructor
I've never heard of Phoenix Wright either...but this sounds good, classic like

I would tell you to work on your bends, they tend to sound sharp (maybe it's the tuning of the guitar), but just make them a bit flatter,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 1 2012, 09:38 AM
Instructor
Hey there mate smile.gif practice everything at a slower tempo where you are in control and pay attention to the timing issues, as there are sync problems. Keep going and ask us anything you wish to know in order to get the most out of your playing!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 1 2012, 11:55 AM
Instructor
Covering this must have been a tremendous job, there are lots of played material, well done mate. Like the guys said, you need to work a bit more on your picking, try to slow down and make every note loud and clear. Practicing scales will help there, but also you can practice passages from here where you hear you had problems. Recording yourself was a great thing to do here

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Feb 1 2012, 06:25 PM
Instructor
That's really cool! I have never heard this band!

+Quote Post
Socky42
Feb 1 2012, 08:44 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Feb 1 2012, 05:25 PM) *
That's really cool! I have never heard this band!

lol, its a video game. I just adapted the music to a guitar.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 1 2012, 09:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Socky42 @ Feb 1 2012, 08:44 PM) *
lol, its a video game. I just adapted the music to a guitar.

I also wanted to write the same thing - never heard of this band, but you solved the dilemma! But again - never heard of this game biggrin.gif
You have decent technique, but you need patience, and exercise in a slower tempo. It is necessary for better timing and also the alternative picking. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:14 AM