How Was Your 4 20?! Lolololol, explain in detail what you did today ! XD
TheProof
Apr 21 2007, 12:01 AM
GMC:er
hey guys im just chillin out at this tpoint in time soon to be celebration again enjoy your 4 20s and post some stories on this device ! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
People are strange, when you're a stranger.
Places look ugly when you're alone.

Where we start. Is where we end.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mark Schiewe
Apr 21 2007, 01:43 AM
Oh it's gonna be one hell of a night

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Just remember, the last name is pronounced she-we

IPB Image My baby :)

+Quote Post
TheProof
Apr 21 2007, 07:49 PM
lol i think im gonna have 4 21 even better than 4 20 XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Apr 22 2007, 04:24 AM
Worked and played guitar......im so devoted to guitar playing...that i will skip any or even all holidays...just to get 1 hour or even 30 mins practice in that 1 day......

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
TheProof
Apr 22 2007, 04:21 PM
lol i hope you have a fun and forfilling life in that case lmfao i love guitar too but go have some fun. you can practise all you want but when it comes to writing and composing music i'm gonna say you need experience that you get from making stupid decisions on days like 4 20 or some sort of experience, good or bad

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 22 2007, 04:28 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey 4 20....Columbine, Hitlers Birthday, Waco Texas, Oklahoma City Bombing.....

+Quote Post
Ryan
Apr 22 2007, 04:58 PM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Apr 21 2007, 10:24 PM) *
Worked and played guitar......im so devoted to guitar playing...that i will skip any or even all holidays...just to get 1 hour or even 30 mins practice in that 1 day......

TRUST ME.....i have done lots..before i got into guitar.....so theres no problems there...i dont know how many times i have f*c*ed up......in life...and made bad decisions.....problably more than i have made good decisions.....but you dont always ahve to write about the bad decisions.....and u dont have to write about experiences....i am going ot but..you dont have to..u can make a song up...about a cigarette....or a peice...of grass....it doesnt all have to be about your life....it could also be about some1 elses life..and how u watched them change..for the better..orworse...so on that note..i have nothing to worry about dude!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 22 2007, 08:11 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Or you can do stuff like Rhapsody and just compose an entire storyline in your head, or write songs based off movies and books to.

+Quote Post
TheProof
Apr 23 2007, 02:42 AM
the uncreator is right and rhapsody kicks some serious ass

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Apr 23 2007, 02:52 AM
yea u could do that 2...theres many different ways to do it...you just gotta find you style of composing and everything...biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheProof
Apr 23 2007, 09:59 PM
well that is definetly right, whatever works for you and personally your technique would probibly benefit you the most XD since i lost a considerable amount of brain cells and memory use this past weekend, now you'll be playing 13 minute songs by heart while i try to learn 3 min songs XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Apr 24 2007, 01:09 PM
hey, I don't really get this, I live in Holland.
What exactually is 4 20 or something?

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
Grae
Apr 24 2007, 01:33 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_20

+Quote Post
Ryan
Apr 24 2007, 02:16 PM
and thats y i dont do that no more biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Ryan: Apr 24 2007, 02:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mark Schiewe
Apr 24 2007, 02:55 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

--------------------
Just remember, the last name is pronounced she-we

IPB Image My baby :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 24 2007, 03:01 PM
GMC Founder
I have been informed that this is some kind of drug related holliday (?).

As I have experienced a drug related death of a friend, and generally am not a fan of any kind of drugs, I will lock this thread.

I admire people who can have a blast without using any drugs, I have also found that drinking milk instead of alcohol makes your days longer and allows for more practice.

Therfore, if you want to be an awesome guitarist, I suggest you go for the later strategy.

If you want to go for drugs I am sure you can find a lot of forums explaining how to effectively ruin your life. This is not a topic suitable for GMC.

Kristofer

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:23 AM