2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Symphonic Choirs
Artemus
Mar 30 2009, 01:21 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
I own EWQLSC and SO and a bunch of other stuff (that cost me ALOT!) To get it right takes a ridiculous amount of work. I've written a number of collabs as I'm a closet orchestrator. This is one of my early works and not a good reflection on what I can do now:
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=75900
I'm currently working on one that is millions of times better and it's taken me nearly 18 months to do but believe me when I say that the quality is mind blowing - you'd be suprised to know that it's all done via vst and no choirs or orchestras were involved. I could give you a sneak peek if you're interested..
In short, the price tag is worth it but to create a decent i.e realistic sound requires hours and hours and hours of work.
If you want any advice on these products feel free to pm me or check their forum out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 30 2009, 10:54 AM
Instructor
That's awesome man! smile.gif Do you use these VST instruments just for classical music or do you use their sample for other purposes as well, like jazz, or rock? Are they usable for these styles? (like brass section etc).

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Mar 30 2009, 10:55 AM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Artemus
Mar 30 2009, 11:01 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Mar 30 2009, 10:54 AM) *
That's awesome man! smile.gif Do you use these VST instruments just for classical music or do you use their sample for other purposes as well, like jazz, or rock? Are they usable for these styles? (like brass section etc).

Mainly for classical. I have a VST called Colossus (they have a better version now called Goliath) that has a multitude of instruments for different styles and their brass section is pretty good. It's not the best on the market for the brass sounds but that's because it's not specific - it has hundreds of different instruments for playing with and it's one heck of an "all-rounder". Pop brass cluster chords, trumpet flutters and the likes are all available.
http://www.soundsonline.com/Quantum-Leap-G...-pr-EW-176.html

There are some sound samples of how the vst can be used.
I also have RA which is an incredible ethic instruments vst btw. Goliath also includes some of the RA samples to play with too.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 30 2009, 11:46 AM
Instructor
Thanks for this info mate, will check it out! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:02 PM