Phillipino Prisoners Do The "thriller Dance"
SDMF75
Aug 4 2007, 07:19 PM
GMC:er
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=8790...fr=&cache=1

This is too cool!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by SDMF75: Aug 4 2007, 07:20 PM

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 4 2007, 08:31 PM
Ha ha that was really something smile.gif , thanks for sharing smile.gif

- John

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 4 2007, 10:15 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
May seem like a humanitary prison but truth is they did this since there was nothing else for them to do. So to avoid staying indoors in a filthy environment with quarrel and being too crowded. After this one of the inmates took up dancing professionaly after he was released.

And that "woman" probably is just that, pretty open about such stuff. smile.gif
But, point is that Filipino prison is no walk in the park as it may seem.

+Quote Post
VinceG
Aug 4 2007, 11:49 PM
and those are the good prison. Ive been to a few prison in Manila and its way too overcrowded. Prison in Manila, although decent in size, they still put 10-15 people in one box. Its just insane, and filthy. Most of the crime charge is mainly stealing. oh yea they get fed once a day.

About the video, ive seen that before, pretty funny. I didnt know they were filipino till you pointed it out because the facility is kinda luxurious comparing to the once ive seen in the city.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Aug 6 2007, 05:42 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 4 2007, 10:15 PM) *
May seem like a humanitary prison but truth is they did this since there was nothing else for them to do. So to avoid staying indoors in a filthy environment with quarrel and being too crowded. After this one of the inmates took up dancing professionaly after he was released.

And that "woman" probably is just that, pretty open about such stuff. smile.gif
But, point is that Filipino prison is no walk in the park as it may seem.

I just thought it was interesting watching the orange jumpsuits imitate Zombies with good choreography. I never thought of their situation in the prison itself other than thinking that they were doing it for the exercise.

--------------------
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 6 2007, 06:02 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (SDMF75 @ Aug 6 2007, 06:42 PM) *
I just thought it was interesting watching the orange jumpsuits imitate Zombies with good choreography. I never thought of their situation in the prison itself other than thinking that they were doing it for the exercise.

Yes it was fun too, I didn't mean to come down on this post but only add a different angle to it. Sorry! smile.gif

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Aug 6 2007, 06:11 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 6 2007, 06:02 PM) *
Yes it was fun too, I didn't mean to come down on this post but only add a different angle to it. Sorry! smile.gif

No big....it was interesting to hear the other side. There are apparently other videos of them on youtube dancing. I didn't bother looking them up though. Probably pretty funny stuff! They should dance to WHAM or something really cheesy!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:56 PM