I Covered Dream Theater's New Single 'the Gift Of Music'!, I think this is the first full guitar cover to go online, take a look&
GGTopGuitarist
Dec 6 2015, 10:38 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Dream Theater have long been one of my hugest influences. John Petrucci has been a massive hero of mine!
I honestly think their new single is the best thing they have released since systematic chaos, maybe even before that!

They've really moved away from the prog metal towards a more classic Rush-style prog rock sound like their old 90s stuff.

Check it out I hope I've done the lads justice with my cover!
like, comment, subscribe wink.gif

GG

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anders Karlsson
Dec 7 2015, 07:32 AM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (GGTopGuitarist @ Dec 6 2015, 10:38 PM) *
Dream Theater have long been one of my hugest influences. John Petrucci has been a massive hero of mine!
I honestly think their new single is the best thing they have released since systematic chaos, maybe even before that!

They've really moved away from the prog metal towards a more classic Rush-style prog rock sound like their old 90s stuff.

Check it out I hope I've done the lads justice with my cover!
like, comment, subscribe wink.gif

GG

Nice played, tight and even.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Dec 8 2015, 01:30 AM
Learning Roadie
yes, very nice play !!

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
GGTopGuitarist
Dec 8 2015, 08:51 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thank you very much guys smile.gif

+Quote Post
Huargo
Dec 8 2015, 09:16 PM
Tone Seeker
hi George
  You're doing a great job with your music. Keep going!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:34 PM