Marshall Sl5, Whats everyones thought on this amp.
liveOASISforever
Feb 19 2013, 06:49 PM
GMC:er
I really want to buy this. Check it out and see what you think

Cheers Sean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD9bDYj6AbI

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 20 2013, 05:21 AM
Instructor
It's a Slash model!! wub.gif Go for it if you can!! biggrin.gif hehehe now more serious, what use would you give to it?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Feb 20 2013, 07:32 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 20 2013, 04:21 AM) *
It's a Slash model!! wub.gif Go for it if you can!! biggrin.gif hehehe now more serious, what use would you give to it?

Hi Gabriel

I am really tempted to buy it. I just don't think I deserve a amp of this quality because I am not good enough. If I was to get it I would just be using it for bedroom practice as it has a 1W feature on it. I personally think it sound amazing.

Cheers Sean

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Feb 20 2013, 10:22 AM
QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ Feb 20 2013, 07:32 AM) *
Hi Gabriel

I am really tempted to buy it. I just don't think I deserve a amp of this quality because I am not good enough. If I was to get it I would just be using it for bedroom practice as it has a 1W feature on it. I personally think it sound amazing.

Cheers Sean

I think if you intend to play it then you do deserve it.
I watched the video and in my opinion I thought its a lot of money for what it is for a practice amp...Just my opinion...I HAVE only seen the video and not seen/heard it in real life.
I have a VOX Valvetronix VT20+ which is a lot cheaper and is an amazing little amp with lots of modelling and effects available instantly. Here is a review if you're interested : http://www.audio-times.com/audiotimes/2012...mbo-review/...I Love mine.
Whatever you choose...good luck mate!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Feb 20 2013, 10:39 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I use Axe Fx II for practicing.. smile.gif

If you love it, just get it.. I saw NAMM videos before and thought it was pretty awesome soundwise. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 20 2013, 11:23 PM
Seems a tad pricey for a 5 watt combo, but in the end, it all comes down to what you want. If you like it, get it! smile.gif But go play one first!! NEVER buy an amp without actually putting it through it's paces first.

QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ Feb 19 2013, 12:49 PM) *
I really want to buy this. Check it out and see what you think

Cheers Sean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD9bDYj6AbI

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Feb 21 2013, 12:26 AM
As with all of Marshall's recent products, it's rather pricey... but it's nice! Sounds good, decent features, great little amp.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 22 2013, 10:02 AM
Instructor
Todd is right - try it out first and if you like it, if you got the money and if it suits your needs - get it! wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:23 PM