New Amp Suggestions Maybe
Nick325
Oct 5 2007, 04:33 AM
GMC:er
ive had a marshall amp mg series for about a year now and its pretty good but im looking to see if theres anything better. im looking for something not to big probly mostly for practice and maybe a tube but i dont really know the difference between them and solid state amps. my rang is from like 300-400 and i want to exchange it soon if i do because the warranty does end soon.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 5 2007, 04:55 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Oct 5 2007, 05:33 AM) *
ive had a marshall amp mg series for about a year now and its pretty good but im looking to see if theres anything better. im looking for something not to big probly mostly for practice and maybe a tube but i dont really know the difference between them and solid state amps. my rang is from like 300-400 and i want to exchange it soon if i do because the warranty does end soon.

You're obviously a Slash person and better than MG and still rather unexpensive is the AVT. I think that's what Pavel has, he should be able to vouch for it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
RobM
Oct 5 2007, 11:12 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Oct 4 2007, 11:33 PM) *

I would reccomend something from Vox, you could get either the AD15VT(15 Watt) or the AD30VT(30Watt) model. I just bought the 30 watt and it's a really good amp(can't beat the price either). My sound is really good now. The amp is really easy to use and program. Of course if you buy one that is under 50 Watt you don't get the adjustable wattage output or the line out feature for an external Cab (speaker). The controls are different to, look on Vox: http://www.voxamps.co.uk/valvetronixxl/ad15vt-xl.asp

Or Guitar Center: http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/b...l_sku=102806882

And you can compare the differences.

This post has been edited by RobM: Oct 5 2007, 12:48 PM

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:25 PM