Hi From Notts Uk
JJ73
May 31 2007, 06:44 PM
GMC:er
Hi all biggrin.gif
First of I like to say hi to all the members on this forum biggrin.gif, and I would like to say a little about my self First off im 33 years of age and Im deaf and wear hearing aids in both ears. So it would be a very good challenge for me to learn, I have been for a long time looking for someone or somewhere to teach me to play a guitar but to no luck at this point blink.gif till my partner came across this site with a sample on tapping so my self and my stepson had a go on the sample and loved it so decided to sign up to give it a go, we got to learn how to play sooner or later as i own an Acoustic and 2 electric guitars (Fender Showmaster and Wesley and in the process of making an Les Paul 59") and my stepson owns a lovely Acoustic and a home made fender that he had for Christmas 2006 but he is a lucky boy as he gets lessons in school with his Acoustic and he a very good teacher too as he gives me lessons on the Acoustic, Well i hope we both soon be able to put an sample of our progess on video with sound on here as we go along and a quick question for Kris " have you ever taught any one deaf yet if so do you have any tips for me?" thanks JJ & Ryan cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- JJ73   Hi From Notts Uk   May 31 2007, 06:44 PM
- - LoveJimboLove   Hey there! You'll love the site, I got t...   May 31 2007, 11:38 PM
- - Andrew Cockburn   QUOTE (JJ73 @ May 31 2007, 01:44 PM) Hi a...   Jun 1 2007, 03:48 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:55 AM