4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Things That You Hate
Gabriel Leopardi
May 26 2013, 06:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ May 26 2013, 06:52 AM) *
i usually go to rather small gigs ...i'm not much of an arena concert guy.

What i really dislike is the amount of smartphones in front of me ..everywhere!!! mad.gif

I can't understand when people goes to a concert and instead of enjoying it and pay attention, they pick up their cellpones and record the show... who wants to see a show recorded with a cellphone?? come on man! enjoy the concert and put that cellphone in your pocket! mad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
May 26 2013, 06:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
playing things slow blink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
dcz702
May 26 2013, 10:49 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
i think this thread deserves a GMC funny biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 27 2013, 01:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (dcz702 @ May 26 2013, 06:49 PM) *
i think this thread deserves a GMC funny biggrin.gif

hahaha can't agree more!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 27 2013, 07:00 AM
Instructor
GMC funny! Yes indeed! wink.gif Now about smartphones in the audience - I think we had this discussion before, they hurt big artists and help a bit the new young ones, because when you are new on the market, every appearance and post is good promo.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 28 2013, 03:03 PM
Instructor
I have another thing to add to this thread...

"Going out when it's raining" This is what will happens today... sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
mroberts70
May 28 2013, 05:21 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ May 22 2013, 04:21 PM) *
Yes, i'm with you Timmy Be!

LOL!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 26 2013, 01:08 PM) *
I can't understand when people goes to a concert and instead of enjoying it and pay attention, they pick up their cellpones and record the show... who wants to see a show recorded with a cellphone?? come on man! enjoy the concert and put that cellphone in your pocket! mad.gif

This is because everyone relies on their cell phones these days to act as their memory. No one has a memory span beyond what they just did so they won't be able to go home and remember if they enjoyed the show unless they pull out their phone and watch their clip on youtube.... then they are like... oh yea, that was awesome!

With everything on demand these days, why would you need to exercise your brain and memory.... it's all right there shoved in your face for you.

I love tech as much as the next person, but sometimes it gets a little ridiculous.

Wait, what was this thread about?

This post has been edited by mroberts70: May 28 2013, 05:24 PM

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 28 2013, 05:41 PM
QUOTE (thefireball @ May 23 2013, 01:10 AM) *
laugh.gif

I hate sneezing in public.

Slightly off topic but: Reminds me of years ago when my friend Pat went into a post office to buy a stamp. He chose the till with the prettiest looking female post office worker to serve him. She was behind one of those bullet proof screens which had a gap at the bottom to pass documents and money. When she placed the stamp under the glass, Pat suddenly did an almighty sneeze and a bit of snot flew out of his face at about 300 MPH and hit the back of the pretty ladies hand. They both knew what had happened as the bullet proof screen had its own fair share of sneeze juice....To make things worse he felt in his pockets and couldn't find anything to wipe it off with...He grabbed his stamp, apologised and left quickly...as you can imagine...fairly embarrassed at his ' public sneeze'. He thought twice about picking the prettiest post office worker after that.

+Quote Post
Spock
May 29 2013, 12:02 AM
I hate when people (singers) sound all excited about working on a project, but never get back in touch, so you ask another singer, same thing, then you have 3, same thing, then all of a sudden 2 call you back and they're both working on the same song, then you don't hear from them for another 2 weeks. Then when one floats an idea, it's NOTHING near the feel you hoped for and the lyrics are immature and you can tell they spent all of 5 minutes on it.

Ever heard of "lead singer syndrome"? It's like they get satisfaction over just being asked to work on something; "yea, so and so wants ME to sing for him", but they're too damn lazy to do anything but brag about themself.

I hate that.

I need a vocalist.

This post has been edited by Spock: May 29 2013, 12:10 AM

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 29 2013, 02:38 AM
Learning Tone Master
I hate that this thread is still alive

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 29 2013, 04:06 PM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 29 2013, 03:38 AM) *

I hate people who keep bumping threads back to the top.. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
May 29 2013, 04:17 PM
biggrin.gif - reminded me of this

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 29 2013, 06:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ May 29 2013, 12:06 PM) *
I hate people who keep bumping threads back to the top.. laugh.gif

doing it again! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 29 2013, 07:00 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 29 2013, 07:57 PM) *
doing it again! biggrin.gif

Bump laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 30 2013, 04:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ May 29 2013, 03:00 PM) *
Bump laugh.gif

hahahaha biggrin.gif (another way of doing it again)

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 31 2013, 01:37 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Headbanger @ May 28 2013, 10:41 AM) *
Slightly off topic but: Reminds me of years ago when my friend Pat went into a post office to buy a stamp. He chose the till with the prettiest looking female post office worker to serve him. She was behind one of those bullet proof screens which had a gap at the bottom to pass documents and money. When she placed the stamp under the glass, Pat suddenly did an almighty sneeze and a bit of snot flew out of his face at about 300 MPH and hit the back of the pretty ladies hand. They both knew what had happened as the bullet proof screen had its own fair share of sneeze juice....To make things worse he felt in his pockets and couldn't find anything to wipe it off with...He grabbed his stamp, apologised and left quickly...as you can imagine...fairly embarrassed at his ' public sneeze'. He thought twice about picking the prettiest post office worker after that.

Oh wow how unfortunate!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
May 31 2013, 04:19 PM
Learning Roadie
I hate banks and insurance companies.

It's taken 3 weeks to get the check for our car after the accident and now been told it will take 10 days for the cheque to clear to settle the finance on the car, and only then we can get the finance for the car we have put a deposit on, from the same people. They've got a big companies cheque in their hands and still have to wait for it to clear to loan us more money. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

In this day and age I'd expect everything to been down with bank transfers and funds release instantly.

This post has been edited by PosterBoy: May 31 2013, 04:19 PM

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 31 2013, 05:53 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 31 2013, 04:19 PM) *
I hate banks and insurance companies.

It's taken 3 weeks to get the check for our car after the accident and now been told it will take 10 days for the cheque to clear to settle the finance on the car, and only then we can get the finance for the car we have put a deposit on, from the same people. They've got a big companies cheque in their hands and still have to wait for it to clear to loan us more money. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

In this day and age I'd expect everything to been down with bank transfers and funds release instantly.

almost sounds like your life has been flipped upside down, well , at least your wife's. I say that now that she didn't get to injured

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 1 2013, 07:36 AM
Learning Roadie
Life seems like it's on hold at the moment until we can pick up our new car. It's frustrating to say the least.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jun 1 2013, 08:17 AM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 29 2013, 03:38 AM) *

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 31 2013, 06:53 PM) *
almost sounds like your life has been flipped upside down, well , at least your wife's. I say that now that she didn't get to injured

Hey???? laugh.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:13 PM