Stephane Lucarelli - Shred This Iii -, - Brett Garsed & Dimarzio Competition -
Stephane Lucarel...
Aug 9 2010, 10:47 AM
Instructor
Hi guys !

Here's my entry to the Shred This III contest.
Although I'm not a shredder, I wanted to make a try because the playback is really excellent !
Hope you enjoy!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Aug 9 2010, 03:05 PM
Instructor
man, that's so smooth, loved it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 9 2010, 03:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Do you write solo's like this? I mean this isn't improvisation right? If it's improvisation I'm flabergasted by your improvisation skills, but if you wrote it and remembered it I'm also flabergasted, but this time by your memory tongue.gif I really think it's hard to remember fusion parts like what you played tongue.gif You've very very smooth technique, very controlled movements smile.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Aug 9 2010, 08:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Aug 9 2010, 04:05 PM) *
man, that's so smooth, loved it!

Thanks a lot Daniel ! wink.gif

QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Aug 9 2010, 04:09 PM) *
Do you write solo's like this? I mean this isn't improvisation right? If it's improvisation I'm flabergasted by your improvisation skills, but if you wrote it and remembered it I'm also flabergasted, but this time by your memory tongue.gif I really think it's hard to remember fusion parts like what you played tongue.gif You've very very smooth technique, very controlled movements smile.gif

This is not a first take (unfortunatly...). In fact I improvised 5/6 solo and try to retain the best parts and then shoot 3 take with the cam (I've kept the one with the less silly faces .. tongue.gif .)

We all have our vocabulary of licks and our "paths" on the neck. Most of the time when we improvise we just rearrange on the fly all those licks and vocabulary. 100% improvisation is very very rare !

This post has been edited by Stephane Lucarelli: Aug 9 2010, 08:11 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Aug 23 2010, 01:26 PM
Jazz Instructor
Wow, this is so smooth I listened to it 3 times in a row!

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Aug 25 2010, 04:32 PM
Beginner Instructor
Love it! Great job Stephane!

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Aug 25 2010, 08:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vasilije Vukmirovic @ Aug 23 2010, 02:26 PM) *
Wow, this is so smooth I listened to it 3 times in a row!

Great to hear, thaks my friend!

QUOTE (Bear Rose @ Aug 25 2010, 05:32 PM) *
Love it! Great job Stephane!

Thanks Bear!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:03 PM