2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Congrats To Cosmin!
Taka Perry
Feb 7 2014, 01:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'd like to give my congratulations to Cosmin, who's now a PRS endorsing artist! smile.gif You deserved it man! Thanks for always being an awesome teacher smile.gif

http://www.prsguitars.com/artists/profile/cosmin_lupu

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Professor
Feb 7 2014, 01:09 PM
Theory Instructor
Congrats man, well deserved!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Feb 7 2014, 01:13 PM
Learning Roadie
That's great Cosmin, I know you've been wanting this for a while. You're in good company with 3 of my favourite guitarists
David Grissom, Phil Sneed and Ryan Phillips.

I've always had a dislike for Prs but I'm finding it harder and harder to justify. I may have to sell my Burny and check some of them out

This post has been edited by PosterBoy: Feb 7 2014, 01:14 PM

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Feb 7 2014, 01:19 PM
GMC:er
Well deserved indeed smile.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 7 2014, 01:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
Congrats Cosmin, this is awesome and I'm really happy and proud for you smile.gif

This day should be named Cosmin Day biggrin.gif All my friends and all ours country fellow talk about him and about how great he fits with PRS.
He was born for PRS biggrin.gif
This news made some waves ( in a very, very good way) in our national forums and I love that smile.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 7 2014, 01:34 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Congrats and well deserved Cosmin!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 7 2014, 01:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
congrats man

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 7 2014, 02:09 PM
Instructor
Thank you very much everyone!

I was going to post the announcement myself - I have been waiting for this a LONG time now smile.gif And I am happy and a bit speechless that it actually happened... Well, I have to start thinking about a promotional activities plan for PRS now that I am their man!

Another important thing - Thank you for offering me the occasion to achieve this - it goes out to all of you here at GMC!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Feb 7 2014, 02:13 PM

+Quote Post
Blister
Feb 7 2014, 02:20 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
So, PRS finally figured out what we knew all along! smile.gif

Congratulations & very well deserved, Cosmin!

--------------------

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Feb 7 2014, 02:48 PM
Congrats Cosmin!

It must feel very very good now, if you wanted this for a long time.

This post has been edited by SlowFingaX: Feb 7 2014, 02:57 PM

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Feb 7 2014, 03:31 PM
Congrats Cosmin. Great news.

--------------------

+Quote Post
korblitz
Feb 7 2014, 03:39 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yes!!

I told you Comsin!

Congrats!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Feb 7 2014, 03:43 PM
Outstanding!

+Quote Post
Hexabuzz
Feb 7 2014, 05:31 PM
Awesome news!

Congratulations!

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 7 2014, 05:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
nice one mate smile.gif PRS seem to have some really nice guitars, Ive been tempted to go after the Akkerson or allander models if I get another guitar.
what does a deal like this actually involve, do prs supply you with guitars?

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 7 2014, 06:47 PM
Instructor
I saw this earlier on facebook! This is so awesome, I'm so happy to know that the great Cosmin is now sponsored by one of the top guitar brands ever. Congratulations friend!!! Very well deserved. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Feb 7 2014, 06:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
Congratulations Cosmin, that's awesome smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 7 2014, 08:40 PM
NICE!! Super congrats dude smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Feb 7 2014, 07:04 AM) *
I'd like to give my congratulations to Cosmin, who's now a PRS endorsing artist! smile.gif You deserved it man! Thanks for always being an awesome teacher smile.gif

http://www.prsguitars.com/artists/profile/cosmin_lupu

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Feb 7 2014, 11:01 PM
Congrats Cosmin you deserve it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 7 2014, 11:16 PM
Instructor
That's a great news maaan! smile.gif Hope Your cooperation with this company will give You both some profits smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:20 AM