My Cover Video! Enjoy :)
bahadirpeker
Jun 29 2014, 12:11 PM
GMC:er
Hey GMC! I played a cover smile.gif I wish you like it, I enjoyed so much while playing smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYEYoFnxOz0...kzWl2WxmQ4D7Lpg

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 29 2014, 01:19 PM
Instructor
Hey Baha! Wow, dude, you have an amazing energy there!

I think that everything clicks nicely and musical and the energy - even if I am repeating myself is incredible! But I would focus on the part around 0:45 and 01:02 - for my taste, that one is a bit too much, from 01:02 until the end, you finish nicely and smooth! Great job man! The two things which you could do to boost this up even higher:

- experimenting more with stealing something from the main vocal line, could add a bit to the solo as well

or

- building another theme within the solo - that one could be complex but if it's thematic it will fit in very nicely!

What do you think, mate?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nava
Jun 29 2014, 01:42 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Great man!!
Awesome attitude and emotions biggrin.gif Very smoothly played to wink.gif

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Jun 29 2014, 09:22 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 29 2014, 12:19 PM) *
Hey Baha! Wow, dude, you have an amazing energy there!

I think that everything clicks nicely and musical and the energy - even if I am repeating myself is incredible! But I would focus on the part around 0:45 and 01:02 - for my taste, that one is a bit too much, from 01:02 until the end, you finish nicely and smooth! Great job man! The two things which you could do to boost this up even higher:

- experimenting more with stealing something from the main vocal line, could add a bit to the solo as well

or

- building another theme within the solo - that one could be complex but if it's thematic it will fit in very nicely!

What do you think, mate?

Thank you so much Cosmin! smile.gif Stealing something from the main vocal is a super idea! I will try and think from now on like this!!!

QUOTE (Nava @ Jun 29 2014, 12:42 PM) *
Great man!!
Awesome attitude and emotions biggrin.gif Very smoothly played to wink.gif

Thank you Nava biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Jun 29 2014, 11:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I like smile.gif

Very emotional playing, I like the way you express yourself

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2014, 09:54 AM
Instructor
Hehe, I always like to do that a lot and to cover a few steps:

- I usually learn the vocal line on the guitar
- I choose the proper interpretation techniques
- I start meddling with the vocal line:

- changing some notes
- adding some notes
- taking some out

That's basically a good start for using this sort of musical trick - you build upon an already greatly written line, which will improve your chances of success! Looking forward to seeing what you will prepare once you experiment with this!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 30 2014, 02:39 PM
Instructor
Great job with this solo Baha! I really enjoyed your energy and feeling on this video. I had also the same sensation than Cosmin with those parts, where the note that you chose for bending sounds a bit dissonant to what's happening in the song.

Follow Cosmin's ideas and you will surely keep on evolving your playing to make it fit better over these type of songs.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Jun 30 2014, 10:35 PM
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jun 29 2014, 10:02 PM) *
I like smile.gif

Very emotional playing, I like the way you express yourself

Thank you Jeroen smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 30 2014, 08:54 AM) *
Hehe, I always like to do that a lot and to cover a few steps:

- I usually learn the vocal line on the guitar
- I choose the proper interpretation techniques
- I start meddling with the vocal line:

- changing some notes
- adding some notes
- taking some out

That's basically a good start for using this sort of musical trick - you build upon an already greatly written line, which will improve your chances of success! Looking forward to seeing what you will prepare once you experiment with this!

Thank you Cosmin! smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 30 2014, 01:39 PM) *
Great job with this solo Baha! I really enjoyed your energy and feeling on this video. I had also the same sensation than Cosmin with those parts, where the note that you chose for bending sounds a bit dissonant to what's happening in the song.

Follow Cosmin's ideas and you will surely keep on evolving your playing to make it fit better over these type of songs.

Thank you Gabriel! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jul 1 2014, 12:23 AM
Learning Rock Star
That was great Baha smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jul 1 2014, 06:22 AM
Learning Tone Master

Very nice Baha!! Indeed, you have a lot energy and feeling in this vid wink.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 1 2014, 07:10 AM
Spiff!!! You KRUSHED it!!! nice smile.gif

QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Jun 29 2014, 07:11 AM) *
Hey GMC! I played a cover smile.gif I wish you like it, I enjoyed so much while playing smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYEYoFnxOz0...kzWl2WxmQ4D7Lpg

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Jul 1 2014, 07:59 AM
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Jun 30 2014, 11:23 PM) *
That was great Baha smile.gif

Thank you Hajduk smile.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jul 1 2014, 05:22 AM) *
Very nice Baha!! Indeed, you have a lot energy and feeling in this vid wink.gif

Thank you Monica smile.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 1 2014, 06:10 AM) *
Spiff!!! You KRUSHED it!!! nice smile.gif

Todd Simpson! Thank you Sir! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:50 PM