My Bro Is Getting Married, need ideas for a wedding song to do at my brothers wedding
Vinman56
Feb 6 2015, 05:42 AM
Learning Rock Star
so my cousin and I thought it would be cool to surprise my brother and his bride to be by singing a song for them while they are at the alter before they do their vows. its an outdoor weddng and its just me with an acoustic guitar and my cousin(female) singing. i can do some limited back up harmony vocals. the wedding is in september this year so we have some time but i would like to choose a song as soon as possible. the ideas we have are as follows:

Edwin McCain- Ill be

Jim Croce- Ill have to say i love you in a song

Bill Withers-Just the two of us
(i found a few acoustic versions on youtube that i could learn)

Goo Goo Dolls-Iris

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spock
Feb 6 2015, 10:17 AM
GMC:er
I've always loved Jim Croce - that would be a great song to do.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 6 2015, 11:40 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
That sounds like a great idea! smile.gif

Do you maybe know if they have a favorite song together? Song which both of them like very much?
You could ask your brother somehow, but try not to give it away. If they do have a specific song they like very much, you could do acoustic arrangement of it.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 6 2015, 08:39 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I have heard this one done at a few weddings.

+Quote Post
wollace03
Feb 6 2015, 09:01 PM
GMC:er
At the last wedding (the wedding of our drummer) we played "you´ll never walk alone"....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:39 PM