Marty --valley Of Eternity
Anuj
Jun 3 2008, 09:57 AM
GMC:er
Hi
i was looking for backing track for Marty's --Valley of Eternity...... Can anyone help me with this....

I searched for it in the list which is mentioned in the Pinned topic(Looking for backing track), but i dint find it on any of those sites....

Anuj

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
JVM
Jun 4 2008, 03:05 AM
Learning Roadie
Wish I could, if you find any backing tracks for scenes let me know, I'd love to jam to some of them smile.gif Especially if you come across Trance..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by JVM: Jun 4 2008, 03:06 AM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Anuj
Jun 6 2008, 01:02 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (JVM @ Jun 4 2008, 03:05 AM) *
Wish I could, if you find any backing tracks for scenes let me know, I'd love to jam to some of them smile.gif Especially if you come across Trance..

\sure will let you know if i find something...

STill looking guys.. someone plz help......

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:50 PM