Making Money With Music, Interesting? Talk over @ CreativeLive
korblitz
Nov 21 2013, 01:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player

Making Money with Music

In today’s tech-driven world, it’s easier than ever to record, distribute, and market your own music, but what about actually making money? During this 3-day course, longtime industry professionals — and best-selling authors — Randy Chertkow and Jason Feehan will take you step-by-step through their proven techniques for establishing steady revenue streams in the music business.

Drawing on their combined experience of over 32 years in the industry, Jason and Randy will teach you how to rise above the rest, landing your music on all the popular radio stations, selling your albums in stores, making the most of digital distribution, and licensing your music for commercials and movie and TV soundtracks. You will learn how to maximize the money you make from your music and minimize the money you spend promoting it.

Jason and Randy will also outline how to set up the right support team through networking, giving back to your fans, and identifying the right collaboration opportunities. After 3 days, you’ll have an extensive playbook for making money from your music and scaling your business.

http://www.creativelive.com/courses/making...nd-jason-feehan

It's free today.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 21 2013, 02:28 PM
Instructor
Hey mate, interesting read - I bookmarked it to read later on smile.gif Thanks for sharing wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 22 2013, 03:13 PM
Instructor
Very interesting stuff! It's live now and the info that the guy is giving is really helpful. I'll bookmark this course.

Thanks!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 22 2013, 10:26 PM
GMC:er
Thanks much!!! Killer clinic!!

QUOTE (korblitz @ Nov 21 2013, 07:19 AM) *
Making Money with Music

In today’s tech-driven world, it’s easier than ever to record, distribute, and market your own music, but what about actually making money? During this 3-day course, longtime industry professionals — and best-selling authors — Randy Chertkow and Jason Feehan will take you step-by-step through their proven techniques for establishing steady revenue streams in the music business.

Drawing on their combined experience of over 32 years in the industry, Jason and Randy will teach you how to rise above the rest, landing your music on all the popular radio stations, selling your albums in stores, making the most of digital distribution, and licensing your music for commercials and movie and TV soundtracks. You will learn how to maximize the money you make from your music and minimize the money you spend promoting it.

Jason and Randy will also outline how to set up the right support team through networking, giving back to your fans, and identifying the right collaboration opportunities. After 3 days, you’ll have an extensive playbook for making money from your music and scaling your business.

http://www.creativelive.com/courses/making...nd-jason-feehan

It's free today.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:00 PM