Dr Who Gone Down Hill?
Todd Simpson
May 14 2017, 03:02 AM
GMC:er
Any other DR WHO fans out there? Been watching the latest season with the new girl who replaced Clara and it's just not the same anymore. There was some sort of chemistry between clara and whoever was playing the doctor, the previous one and this new one. Now it seems there is no chemistry at all. Granted, she's gay and thus a certain level of chemistry is just off the table, not to mention he's quite old now. Still, it seems like he is going through the motions, (this is his last season) and she seems like she is just there to take up space. I'm sure some folks love it/her/the whole things. I"m just not one of them. I was watching Dr. Who re runs the other day and they all seemed like they were much more powerful stories with real emotional connection. This current season just feels sort of empty and detached. Thoughts?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:30 AM