3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
*insert Flashing Lights Here*i'm Leaving Gmc*insert Dancing Girls Here*
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 17 2008, 12:32 AM
GMC:er
What is with people having a big announcement that they are leaving GMC?

I have to announce on the forums. Yeah if you have been part of the community but people seem to want some big commotion when they leave when they have not even 100 posts.

Too many people want to be spoonfed.

If people wish to leave that is fine but rather than keep posting I'm leaving GMC threads then why not just send a PM to Kris letting him know why you are leaving and how he can improve the site in the future to maybe make you come back.

I'm now leaving GMC as there are too many cool people round here. I'm going to GDC - Guitar Disaster Class which is so much more disorganised than here and they tell you to f*** off at that site when you ask for help biggrin.gif

Anyway I've had my little rant now let me get back to knitting.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Apr 17 2008, 12:32 AM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Apr 17 2008, 12:36 AM
I agree, I was going to say that about one person just today who posted on a new topic that he was leaving. I don't think it needs mentioning to the public. I agree totally with you.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 17 2008, 12:37 AM
Instructor
I just bought new shoes,gonna announce it. laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 17 2008, 12:39 AM
I hope never to leave this place. It is my new home lol. I love it here.

You get to find out loads of cool stuff and get to take part in collabs with other great guitarists. It is awesome. Just wish people didn't find the need to complain so much and make a big fuss when leaving.

QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Apr 17 2008, 12:37 AM) *

biggrin.gif That would be a cool thread. I can't find new shoes as I have boat feet. I need size 14 shoes and nowhere sells them. sad.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Apr 17 2008, 12:40 AM
NICE! I always love a new pair of shoes!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Apr 17 2008, 12:57 AM
Dude, I thought you were leaving for a second, that's a relief. Even though you hate Dean guitars I'd hate for you to leave. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 17 2008, 12:59 AM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Apr 17 2008, 12:57 AM) *
Dude, I thought you were leaving for a second, that's a relief. Even though you hate Dean guitars I'd hate for you to leave. tongue.gif

lol. You can't get rid of me that easy tongue.gif

I have a weird taste in everything biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 17 2008, 02:28 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Apr 16 2008, 08:37 PM) *

Now see that's worth mentioning. What kind? wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Apr 17 2008, 03:08 AM
i too need a new pair of shoes.. 20$ shoes from general retail stores is the way to go smile.gif i also need a new box of tea.. im out mad.gif ..

GMC OWNS smile.gif!!!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Apr 17 2008, 03:43 AM
I have never understood all of the "I'm Leaving GMC" posts. Do people want everyone to cry and fuss over them leaving and try to convince them to stay? Whatever. I usually skip those posts.

And since we're making community announcements....that burning and itching I had is gone wink.gif

+Quote Post
kahall
Apr 17 2008, 05:29 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (JCJXXL @ Apr 16 2008, 09:43 PM) *

And since we're making community announcements....that burning and itching I had is gone wink.gif

Itching and burning......LOL, seriously how did you clear it up?
Cuz I pooped a hammer!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Apr 17 2008, 07:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (JCJXXL @ Apr 17 2008, 04:43 AM) *
I have never understood all of the "I'm Leaving GMC" posts. Do people want everyone to cry and fuss over them leaving and try to convince them to stay? Whatever. I usually skip those posts.

Great post...

Mmmm.. I need some shoes too.

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 17 2008, 07:41 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Great thread OrganizedConfusion smile.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Apr 17 2008, 07:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Apr 17 2008, 01:37 AM) *

Make a review about your new shoes !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 17 2008, 08:02 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Though i agree with this thread- i don't think it's purpose will be served.

In a month this thread will be underneath a big pile of other threads- with no new replies. Then some kid will come along (in another one in a million situation) and is angry about the service he was provided at GMC (*yawn*).

Though it won't necessarily work; i'm glad we're sure as hell trying biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Apr 17 2008, 08:07 AM

Oooh what size are they? What strings do you use tongue.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 17 2008, 08:12 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Apr 17 2008, 09:07 AM) *
Oooh what size are they? What strings do you use tongue.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 17 2008, 08:44 AM
Instructor

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Apr 17 2008, 08:48 AM
I need a new pair of shoes too, as my winter shoes are starting to get a little warm to wear.

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 17 2008, 09:00 AM
I'm in the hospital today for blood tests and a brain scan so wish me luck everybody. I've been in really bad health lately and my normal life has been impacted on a lot.

I'm heading there now sad.gif I hope they can solve the problem easily. I will be back here however of course when I find out what is wrong with me smile.gif

Laters

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:15 AM