A New Idea, Just A Thought
g-forcelover
Feb 23 2008, 04:19 AM
GMC:er
How bout, we try this. there are guitarests that know a ton about a certain brand of guitar, such as fender, Ibanez, Gibson, Epiphone, etc. i was thinking that we get the people that know the most about them, and appoint them as something, (cant think of what to call them) but if anybody has a fender question, one of them is the fender person, so they ask them the question. same way with other guitar types. if you get what im trying to say, is this a good idea?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Feb 23 2008, 04:19 AM

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 23 2008, 04:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
I see where youre coming from, but wouldn't it make more sense to ask the forum about a guitar? smile.gif Then they get the oppinion from everyone who owns one smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Feb 23 2008, 04:23 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Feb 22 2008, 10:21 PM) *
I see where youre coming from, but wouldn't it make more sense to ask the forum about a guitar? smile.gif Then they get the oppinion from everyone who owns one smile.gif

probably. but, that popped into my mind and i just need to say it.

Yay! you understood what i was saying! laugh.gif nobody i know so far has gotton what i said. your smart

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Feb 23 2008, 04:24 AM

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 23 2008, 04:33 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Feb 23 2008, 03:23 AM) *
probably. but, that popped into my mind and i just need to say it.

Yay! you understood what i was saying! laugh.gif nobody i know so far has gotton what i said. your smart

laugh.gif Thanks bro , that made my day (night) smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 23 2008, 01:56 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
I see where ya coming from mate, I agree with Stevie tho, a general question in the forum will produce many different answers, not everyone has experienced all negative and positive things with various guitars so its worth getting opinions from many members as opposed to just one.

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:06 AM