Just A Little Bach, New youtube video
Sami
Aug 20 2009, 04:54 AM
Learning Rock Star
So i was Listening to the Well Tempered Clavier by J.S. Bach and came along this particular Fugue that i liked, BWV 855 Fugue in E minor so i got the sheet music, read it then used the recording i was listening to and recorded my favourite segment form it,
I know my tones iffy but i thought id post it anyway!

And heres the Tab!
Attached File  Fugue_excerpt.gp5 ( 2.03K ) Number of downloads: 538

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
leedbreak
Aug 20 2009, 04:59 AM
GMC:er
Cool you should learn more of it for fun. And look at them kirk Fingers wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 20 2009, 08:50 AM
Lets go fishing!

I love these classical peices so much, if you keep this up it will seriously help to develop your skills biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Aug 20 2009, 12:38 PM
Instructor
Good start man. Go for the whole thing, sounds great.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 21 2009, 12:32 AM
GMC:er
Doing some lessons 'bout Well Tempered Clavier are already booked, so they help you, in a near future

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:39 AM