Going To Atlanta
Marcus Siepen
Sep 12 2012, 05:00 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
My suitcase is packed, the last days were filled with rehearsals and preperations and tomorrow morning I will finally fly to Atlanta to hit Prog Power with Sinbreed on Friday smile.gif I'll be back next week, have a great weekend and maybe see some of you guys during the next couple of days.
Cheers
Marcus

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korblitz
Sep 12 2012, 05:03 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Have a good trip! Keep us updated! And have a great gig!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2012, 06:14 PM
Instructor
Fly safe Marcus! Is Musashi's book with you? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Sep 12 2012, 07:13 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
No Cosmin, I didn't have the chance to get it yet, but I will check if there is a version for my Kindle ^^ See you guys next week.

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 12 2012, 07:30 PM
GMC:er
Enjoy Your trip Marcus!!
Shred hard on Prog Power Usa ^^

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 12 2012, 07:53 PM
Instructor
Amazing!! Enjoy the journey and have a good time in the concert! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 12 2012, 09:12 PM
Instructor
Enjoy mate wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2012, 11:45 PM
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Sep 12 2012, 12:00 PM) *
My suitcase is packed, the last days were filled with rehearsals and preperations and tomorrow morning I will finally fly to Atlanta to hit Prog Power with Sinbreed on Friday smile.gif I'll be back next week, have a great weekend and maybe see some of you guys during the next couple of days.
Cheers
Marcus

Looking forward to it! I'll be there smile.gif Hope to run in to you!

Todd

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 13 2012, 02:17 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

I just looked up the line up and it looks like it will be a blast. Have great show Marcus!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 13 2012, 07:08 AM
Instructor
Todd biggrin.gif Take a pic with Marcus for the GMC family tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 13 2012, 09:57 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 13 2012, 02:08 AM) *
Todd biggrin.gif Take a pic with Marcus for the GMC family tongue.gif

If I can yank him away from press and fans for a minute I'm hoping to get a spiff pic or two! smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 14 2012, 09:22 AM
Instructor
Have a safe journey and great show, Marcus ! cool.gif

We'll want some stories when you get back !! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 18 2012, 11:57 PM
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Sep 12 2012, 02:13 PM) *
No Cosmin, I didn't have the chance to get it yet, but I will check if there is a version for my Kindle ^^ See you guys next week.

Todd here smile.gif I would just like to take a moment to thank our own Marcus Siepen for an AMAZING show at Prog Power Fest, but more than that, for being the flat out coolest guy I think I"ve ever met. My buddy Zen and I talked with Marcus after the show and he took every picture, talked to every fan, and was just a great guy to meet.

If you guys play Prog again next year, I"ll be there again, front row right, just like this time. smile.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 19 2012, 08:08 AM
Instructor
It must've been a great experience Todd biggrin.gif Who else played in the fest?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 19 2012, 10:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 18 2012, 11:57 PM) *
Todd here smile.gif I would just like to take a moment to thank our own Marcus Siepen for an AMAZING show at Prog Power Fest, but more than that, for being the flat out coolest guy I think I"ve ever met. My buddy Zen and I talked with Marcus after the show and he took every picture, talked to every fan, and was just a great guy to meet.

If you guys play Prog again next year, I"ll be there again, front row right, just like this time. smile.gif

Attached Image

That's really great of you, Marcus.. that you're a normal, down to earth approachable person. You clearly appreciate everything and you deserve all your success smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 20 2012, 06:47 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 19 2012, 05:27 AM) *
That's really great of you, Marcus.. that you're a normal, down to earth approachable person. You clearly appreciate everything and you deserve all your success smile.gif

I agree smile.gif I can't tell you how many local bands I"ve played with over the years that, after one gig, (yes one gig) get so full of themselves its off putting. To see someone with the level of success Marcus has be able to remain so grounded and just generally cool is really great.

COSMIN: Wads of spiff bands played smile.gif Here is a list!

PROGPOWER USA XIII DAY 1 -
Friday September 14, 2012

Sinbreed (*) - 2:30-3:30
Kingcrow (*) - 4:00-5:00
Amaranthe (*) - 5:30-6:30
Serenity (*) - 7:00-8:00
Primordial - 8:30-9:30
Redemption - 10:00-11:15
Epica - 11:45-close
- PROGPOWER USA XIII DAY 2 -
Saturday September 15, 2012

Beyond The Bridge (*) - 2:30-3:30
Lanfear (*) - 4:00-5:00
Solution .45 (*) - 5:30-6:30
Mystic Prophecy (*) - 7:00-8:00
Mayan (*) - 8:30-9:30
Pretty Maids (*) - 10:00-11:15
Symphony X - 11:45-close

(*) 2012 U.S. Exclusive Show

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 21 2012, 07:53 AM
Instructor
Sounds like a great deal of fun! biggrin.gif Well, lets wait for Marcus to come back and tell us about the way he has seen things from upstage. Anyway, I noticed there were a lot of bands I have no clue about, aside from Epica and Symphony X - BTW how astoundingly teeth blistering was Michael Romeo? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 22 2012, 01:07 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 21 2012, 02:53 AM) *
Sounds like a great deal of fun! biggrin.gif Well, lets wait for Marcus to come back and tell us about the way he has seen things from upstage. Anyway, I noticed there were a lot of bands I have no clue about, aside from Epica and Symphony X - BTW how astoundingly teeth blistering was Michael Romeo? laugh.gif

Some of the bands were new for me as well, but they all RAWKED smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 22 2012, 09:24 AM
Wow, Pretty Maids? Didn't know that they still exist?

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 24 2012, 08:36 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Sep 22 2012, 04:24 AM) *
Wow, Pretty Maids? Didn't know that they still exist?

Yup smile.gif Also, the tickets for next year are going on sale soon in case anyone wants to join me!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:14 PM