a scales place for scales
ryanandhisstrat2...
Nov 12 2006, 07:52 PM
GMC:er
hey, know im not on my own here when i say i only know about two scales, eminor and a minor. Please then could we have a place to learn scales as they are presented in the lessons in a nice box and easy to read, so we dont have to search the lessons to find the right scale. also can we learn more scales than just basics can we have a few majors and minors insead of the basic a/e minor penatonics because for the past few months ive just been concentrating on making riffs and runs through the a minor penatonic, i need new knowledge and the scales are the building blocks for the solos and the more scales i know the more riffs solos and licks i can create. like i said im sure im not on my own here and would appreciate if somthing could be done. thanks a million
Ryan// wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Nov 12 2006, 09:03 PM
GMC:er
check THIS
choose any scale/ chord you want

look at the notes and you'll see alot of boxes and sh*t
choose a scale which you like to learn and start from the lowest note on the lowest string and play the notes on the chart in any way. Use any pattern you know and implent that in your scale, have fun!

rock on

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ezravdb: Nov 12 2006, 09:04 PM

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:26 AM