2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Introducing Me
kkmacgoody
Oct 22 2011, 02:53 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 22 2011, 01:30 PM) *
Yeah, metal is just different. Fusion isn't the be all and end all of music wink.gif

It won't be actually from Sails of Charon but I'll take a look at that solo as well and see what's going on smile.gif He doesn't get much mention from the younger generation of players but people like Marty Friedman, Yngwie Malmsteen etc all cite Uli as a great influence. cool.gif

Looking forward to it; BTW I liked your legato lesson - I am trying to incorporate the 6 note phrasing you use into how I routinely play legato. Cheers, bruce.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 22 2011, 03:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (kkmacgoody @ Oct 22 2011, 02:53 PM) *
Looking forward to it; BTW I liked your legato lesson - I am trying to incorporate the 6 note phrasing you use into how I routinely play legato. Cheers, bruce.

That's great.. I hope it inspires you to come up with some great licks smile.gif I find the shapes very useful for navigating around the neck.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:01 PM