Backing Track - Open Strings Strumming, too much focus on soloing
dargerak
Feb 17 2010, 01:23 AM
GMC:er
Jerry,
I feel like Ive focused too much in the past couple years on soloing and my strumming has suffered ...could you please post the backing tracks to the following lessons when you get a chance in that I am not also near the computer to practice. thanks

12 8 strumming for beginner
pop strumming
acoustic strumming lesson
open string strumming lesson
odd time signature metal
nuno bettencourt style lesson

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Feb 17 2010, 03:52 AM
Instructor
Hi dargerak,
here is the backing track for the Open Strings Strumming lesson.

Attached File  Open_Strings_Strumming___backing_96_bpm.mp3 ( 587.75K ) Number of downloads: 570

Let's wait a little for the other backing tracks. I will back to you on this thread as soon as possible.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
dargerak
Feb 17 2010, 04:03 AM
GMC:er
Thanks love the lesson great work!. Its going to take me a while just to get that down as it is. smile.gif

QUOTE (Jerry Arcidiacono @ Feb 17 2010, 02:52 AM) *
Hi dargerak,
here is the backing track for the Open Strings Strumming lesson.

Attached File  Open_Strings_Strumming___backing_96_bpm.mp3 ( 587.75K ) Number of downloads: 570

Let's wait a little for the other backing tracks. I will back to you on this thread as soon as possible.

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Feb 17 2010, 11:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (dargerak @ Feb 17 2010, 04:03 AM) *
Thanks love the lesson great work!. Its going to take me a while just to get that down as it is. smile.gif

Ok. When you have finished the lesson you can ask with other threads about the other backing tracks.
I'm going to change the title for this topic so the other members can search for this specific backing.

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:43 PM